Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All-Phero Month ~ November 2011
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: All-Phero Month ~ November 2011
11-29-2011 10:30 AM

TS PM me if you need help ordering. Mara posted that she is extending the 6ml phero trials until Dec 17th but you are right they are for the UNscented ones. Sparkle Fuschia is in a spray already. You do qualify for the forum freebies but again you are right, they need to be scented samples only. The Shark Whisperer will work (that's also in your sampler). My best advice would be to call Mara at LP directly. She is a doll and will help you sort out your order so that you get what you want. LP rocks, you won't be disappointed. Ordering can be confusing at first, especially during a month like this when there is so much extra stuff going on.
11-29-2011 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-29-2011 11:54 AM

Hey Mara - if its not too much to ask in the way of formatting the website, could you make each of the blends on this page into hyperlink sections :
http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/Phero...lends.html

and on the pick your potion and mad scientist blend part, use the hyperlink to be able to jump to a particular blend, that way we could just go page-forward and page-backward in our browser without having to scroll up and down or open up multiple pages
Can't remember what it is called but the hyperlink section where the URL has the # in it for a section of a page to ease navigation and linking.

If you are using a CMS for your site hosting software that is capable, each blend should be able to be an article or somesuch that is linkable.

Thanks for the sale, checking it out now!

I'll spray anything apparently...
11-29-2011 11:54 AM
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

11-30-2011 11:52 AM

@2Soon ~ I WISH I could!
The cart software is not editable from my side (I have tried, destroys all functionality to change anything). I've been using that cart service for over ten years and they've never updated it, so I may just have to search for something new soon. Sorry.

However, if you are frustrated scanning down long lists, the search function works unusually well - it's located in the upper right corner of any cart page. And I usually use the command-or-control F function on the browsers to find something easily on a long page. Unfortunately that's the best I can suggest at the moment....but try that search function, it works way better than the ones our message boards, for example.

-------

@IDK - Mission accomplished, thank you for the excellent suggestion. Smile

-------

@Toronto - feel free to call me if you need help. (Or send me an email with your phone number and I will call you - we have Canada included in our phone plan) I think I filled your order ok tho. Gave you the phero amped perfumes for your Forum Freebie choices of Shark Whisperer and TMI - and, YES, all PheroTruth members are eligible for that special! Smile

The Pick-Your-Potion promo is for unscented phero blends only, since we have never offered sample sizes of them before.
The scented phero amped perfumes are ALWAYS available in trial sizes (but sorry, Sparkle Fuchsia is sold out), you can find them located here:
http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/S...Sizes.html
11-30-2011 11:52 AM
TorontoSol
Pharaoh in the North

Rep Post

11-30-2011 1:02 PM

Hi Mara,

Thank you so much, that sounds absolutely brill and's really sweet. Yep, you can definitely expect an e-mail - I don't think I can stay away from the idea of customizing scents, despite being semi-lost - but I'm trying to wait until at least my first order arrives before I go nuts. ...Heh, we'll see. (Seriously, there's a Word document of notes growing...)

Cheers!
11-30-2011 1:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

12-01-2011 8:55 PM

So personally I'm loving <3 Throb in Pashade on my SO. I do like the bad boys & this blend gives him that air of sexiness that I've been missing since having settled into married life. You know that inexplicable air of attraction that "players" have for a lot of women, yup this is it! Idk about getting SO this blend full strength because I don't want to be held too much under his sway, lol.
12-01-2011 8:55 PM

halo0073

Rep Post

12-02-2011 11:49 AM

(12-01-2011 8:55 PM)Beccah Wrote:  So personally I'm loving <3 Throb in Pashade on my SO. I do like the bad boys & this blend gives him that air of sexiness that I've been missing since having settled into married life. You know that inexplicable air of attraction that "players" have for a lot of women, yup this is it! Idk about getting SO this blend full strength because I don't want to be held too much under his sway, lol.

Yay, I have been waiting for you to review. I am totally curious on the other hand what full UN strength would be like. But I like to push things to extremes just so I know.
12-02-2011 11:49 AM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

12-02-2011 12:11 PM

(12-02-2011 11:49 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Yay, I have been waiting for you to review. I am totally curious on the other hand what full UN strength would be like. But I like to push things to extremes just so I know.
I say go for it!!! I think I want to get 'moned full strength with it actually, lol.
12-02-2011 12:11 PM
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-03-2011 2:55 PM

Ugh I just got done smelling all the samples from Pheromas....I'm so angry because I love so many of them!!!!! I told myself I'd only choose three!
So far North Pole (got it as a freebie), Super for Men, Ambuscade, Pashazade, and Aries are my favorites! I usually don't even like sweet scents as much, but I think the addition of Eucalyptus to Super for Men tamed the sweetness and it is now absolutely delectable. I was thinking of getting Super without the Pheromones so I could wear it with my unscented Throb, but I actually am not familiar with the phero blend Super Sexy For Men. Can any of you lovely ladies tell me a bit more about what phero blend you think is sexiest?

ps. Mara, I love my private edition, it is soft, fresh, and stays close to the skin. I've been smelling it for hours now!
12-03-2011 2:55 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

12-03-2011 3:31 PM

(12-03-2011 2:55 PM)misfit101 Wrote:  Ugh I just got done smelling all the samples from Pheromas....I'm so angry because I love so many of them!!!!! I told myself I'd only choose three!
So far North Pole (got it as a freebie), Super for Men, Ambuscade, Pashazade, and Aries are my favorites! I usually don't even like sweet scents as much, but I think the addition of Eucalyptus to Super for Men tamed the sweetness and it is now absolutely delectable. I was thinking of getting Super without the Pheromones so I could wear it with my unscented Throb, but I actually am not familiar with the phero blend Super Sexy For Men. Can any of you lovely ladies tell me a bit more about what phero blend you think is sexiest?

ps. Mara, I love my private edition, it is soft, fresh, and stays close to the skin. I've been smelling it for hours now!

I don't know much about SS4M other than Chris created it. I know several guys who love Wanted Man pheromone blend and also Charisma. I am glad you like so many. I would think putting on a bunch of Super would be a great way to test the SS4M phero. I have not had the pleasure of experiencing <3 Throb yet. Good luck and happy testing!
12-03-2011 3:31 PM

idontknow

Rep Post

12-15-2011 6:35 AM

Tried <3 Throb once again, yesterday. The full report is in my Journal.
My impressions from <3 Throb from a few uses are:
It's very attractive! I've seen slight inklings of positive/attractive jealousy from <3 Throb, which i have not yet seen from other blends. I'm not quite sure about that, though. Self-effects are great. Thanks to the cops girls look a lot sexier wearing this. I imagine sex to be much better wearing <3 Throb, as well.
The silicone base seems to have good effects for at least 4+ hours. A little shorter in clubs, a little longer on other occasions. Personally i started to really like cops.

As for a direct comparison of AM/AV against <3 Throb, i'd say <3 Throb doesn't have to hide, but it's too early for me to rank it in between those blends. As of yet the hits remind me more of AV than of AM.

If you don't have cops already lying around, and want to give cops a try, <3 Throb is the weapon of your choice. I'd really love to read more <3 Throb reviews! So go guys, buy it! I'd recommend the silicone or dpg version, though. The cops in it make quick reapplication impossible or at least stinky. So it's better to have longer lasting effects to start with.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2011 6:36 AM by idontknow.)
12-15-2011 6:35 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  LP 2012 November Releases/Perfume Scents NuTrix 26 7,536 12-12-2012 1:03 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  New Releases Phero Month halo0073 34 9,698 11-24-2011 2:41 AM
Last Post: Mara ~ Love Potion
Rainbow HUGE LPMP SALE 2011 - it's on NOW! :) Mara ~ Love Potion 4 1,832 07-19-2011 3:19 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas