Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alfa Maschio vs Overdose
krish212
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Alfa Maschio vs Overdose
02-24-2016 1:36 AM

I can only buy one, price is not an issue though.

I'm more interested in the self-effects, and you know..want to have the ability to say what I want - I think tooo much before I speak. Please keep in mind I'm in a college environment (19yo) Plus, i would prefer a product that's good in all the compartments i.e. Alpha, Social, and Sexual.

I've heard AM can be social as well, and I call bullshit on the claims that it intimidates younger woman, since a friend of mine told me that it seems to turn on younger girls. He's a newbie like me too, so just wanted to confirm the validity of the claim.

Please recommend which is better for ME.
Thanks guys, Smile
02-24-2016 1:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alfa Maschio vs Overdose
02-24-2016 2:48 AM

(02-24-2016 1:36 AM)krish212 Wrote:  I can only buy one, price is not an issue though.

I'm more interested in the self-effects, and you know..want to have the ability to say what I want - I think tooo much before I speak. Please keep in mind I'm in a college environment (19yo) Plus, i would prefer a product that's good in all the compartments i.e. Alpha, Social, and Sexual.

I've heard AM can be social as well, and I call bullshit on the claims that it intimidates younger woman, since a friend of mine told me that it seems to turn on younger girls. He's a newbie like me too, so just wanted to confirm the validity of the claim.

Please recommend which is better for ME.
Thanks guys, Smile
Why not consider CORE. You say you want a 'product that's good in all the compartments'. It will bring out the real inner 'YOU'.

Why are you denigrating someone's personal opinion about a product he's tried but you haven't? Once you start reading here, you will see that different people get different reactions from the same product.
02-24-2016 2:48 AM
TongRen
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alfa Maschio vs Overdose
02-24-2016 1:19 PM

Another vote for Core.

Until the current batch of AM has been fixed, would hold off on this one.

OD is, as the name suggests, very powerful, and may be less forgiving to someone with your natural 'mone signature.

Ultimately, no one but you can say which one would be better for you. There are many variables in addition to age, ethnicity and natural sig, such as skin pH and flora that will change how a blend works for you.

Core has an excellent reputation from many, many users, and is also ridiculously affordable.
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2016 1:19 PM by TongRen.)
02-24-2016 1:19 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alfa Maschio field results leotheaverage 14 6,038 04-10-2015 4:46 PM
Last Post: leotheaverage
  Alfa Maschio + Glace (5:5), no OD, it's normal? John 0 873 04-01-2015 10:57 PM
Last Post: John
Smile Help needed! First product purchase. L2K Ver 1 or L2K Ver 2 or Alfa Maschio? Boompanes 10 5,250 02-03-2015 10:17 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial
  how much mg of androstenone in 1 spray of alfa maschio? tdctdc 4 2,308 08-06-2014 8:25 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Alfa Maschio yesterday. 1st time like this... Nickz999 3 2,747 12-27-2012 5:13 PM
Last Post: dsouza