Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.5 Average
Alfa Maschio review
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 596
Thanks received:
1674 thanks in 663 posts

RE: Alfa Maschio review
01-06-2017 6:19 PM

(01-06-2017 6:07 PM)TonyStark Wrote:  Got my AM today. 3 sprays. Plus a dab of New Pheromone Additive
But its just the first day using AM.

Wrong.... it's your first day using AM/NA combo.

Next time try AM by itself and i would suggest trying 2 sprays to start.
why did you decide on 3 sprays? why not 4 or 5? ... lol
start low and work your way up.
now your problem is, you don't know if the problem is 3 sprays being too much or if it was the addition of the NNPA.

testing like this will get you nowhere and get you frustrated real quick!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
01-06-2017 6:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by theLaw, Androcles - Banned, DrChocolate, Falcon
TonyStark
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

01-06-2017 6:22 PM

(01-06-2017 6:19 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  Wrong.... it's your first day using AM/NA combo.

Next time try AM by itself and i would suggest trying 2 sprays to start.
why did you decide on 3 sprays? why not 4 or 5? ... lol
start low and work your way up.
now your problem is, you don't know if the problem is 3 sprays being too much or if it was the addition of the NNPA.

testing like this will get you nowhere and get you frustrated real quick!

Thats the plan. I will run it this week on its own. I did 3 sprays because im almost 40 and I have read that 1 to 2 sprays may not be enough with . this new version. But I will start next week and a spray on each wrist and go from there.
01-06-2017 6:22 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
866 thanks in 371 posts

01-07-2017 9:57 AM

I'm 49 and AM can work it's magic at one spray. I had the prettiest girl in the bar (part of a Bachelorette party) intrigued by me and accusing me of being anti-marriage. We had a fun playful verbal spar. And she came back a few minutes later and asked if she could have a picture with me. She practically sat in my lap during the picture.

That was with ONE spray of AM.

I also use ONE spray of LIIK v.1

When I decide on two sprays, one of them is to exposed skin (neck or wrists, etc.) and the other is to the torso (chest, belly, back) as it is covered up with clothing. Kind of giving it a 1.5 spray type effect.

THREE sprays PLUS NNPA?...sheesh. And you've never used it before?
01-07-2017 9:57 AM
Thanks given by TonyStark, Androcles - Banned, dsouza
Login or register to remove all advertising

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 278
Thanks received:
1000 thanks in 436 posts

01-07-2017 12:23 PM

(01-06-2017 6:22 PM)TonyStark Wrote:  Thats the plan. I will run it this week on its own. I did 3 sprays because im almost 40 and I have read that 1 to 2 sprays may not be enough with . this new version. But I will start next week and a spray on each wrist and go from there.

Hey man, I've also read that there are Nazi bases under the ice in Antarctica, that there are aliens of various flavor visiting the Earth in their intergalactic ships, and that kale tastes good. So far, none of these has proven true for me. Likewise, I've also read a good many things about pheromones that have proven to be untrue for me.

That is why it is so very critical that you learn about each pheromone you use via your own experimentation. Start with one spray for a week. Observe and record the effects. Then try two for a week. This is an A-B test, to see if two is better than one. Then try three. Again, it is an A-B test. Many have found that less than a full spray/squirt/drop is better for them than one, and then dilute or find other ways to apply partial measures of the product.

The point is that you don't know what will work based on others' experiences, no matter who they are. Bob may have 10x the testosterone that you do, and Jim may be carrying a lot of bodyfat which screws up his hormones and changes his baseline, and Frank, don't even try because he's from Siberia, made of gristle and is so good looking that playing with pheromones is a hobby to see how quickly panties drop without actually speaking.
01-07-2017 12:23 PM
Thanks given by TonyStark, Androcles - Banned
TonyStark
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

01-07-2017 12:31 PM

(01-07-2017 12:23 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Hey man, I've also read that there are Nazi bases under the ice in Antarctica, that there are aliens of various flavor visiting the Earth in their intergalactic ships, and that kale tastes good. So far, none of these has proven true for me. Likewise, I've also read a good many things about pheromones that have proven to be untrue for me.

That is why it is so very critical that you learn about each pheromone you use via your own experimentation. Start with one spray for a week. Observe and record the effects. Then try two for a week. This is an A-B test, to see if two is better than one. Then try three. Again, it is an A-B test. Many have found that less than a full spray/squirt/drop is better for them than one, and then dilute or find other ways to apply partial measures of the product.

The point is that you don't know what will work based on others' experiences, no matter who they are. Bob may have 10x the testosterone that you do, and Jim may be carrying a lot of bodyfat which screws up his hormones and changes his baseline, and Frank, don't even try because he's from Siberia, made of gristle and is so good looking that playing with pheromones is a hobby to see how quickly panties drop without actually speaking.

I get it. Part of it was just my initial excitement at getting the products. I'l chalk it up to over exuberance on my part. Im not a finger pointer and I know when to say I was the one to slip up. In this case I probably jump the gun on the dose. Over and over I have read start at one then move up. Now I see why. So advice is noted. Also the last part applies to me. I dont actually have any trouble at all with the ladies when I want. I kinda just want to see what the fuss is all about with the mones.
(01-07-2017 9:57 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  I'm 49 and AM can work it's magic at one spray. I had the prettiest girl in the bar (part of a Bachelorette party) intrigued by me and accusing me of being anti-marriage. We had a fun playful verbal spar. And she came back a few minutes later and asked if she could have a picture with me. She practically sat in my lap during the picture.

That was with ONE spray of AM.

I also use ONE spray of LIIK v.1

When I decide on two sprays, one of them is to exposed skin (neck or wrists, etc.) and the other is to the torso (chest, belly, back) as it is covered up with clothing. Kind of giving it a 1.5 spray type effect.

THREE sprays PLUS NNPA?...sheesh. And you've never used it before?

I have learned my lesson and note has been taken. As I have said I will chalk it up to rushing into it. Your post puts things into perspective. Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2017 12:36 PM by TonyStark.)
01-07-2017 12:31 PM
Thanks given by BarefootOxford
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4350
Thanks received:
2851 thanks in 1235 posts

01-08-2017 4:51 PM

Am still learning and reading about AM even though I saw raw results.

In hope of other members benefitting, I thought I'll copy paste the link of me other post in this thread too.

About starting with high doses, I agree that u should always start with only 1 spray and up it little by little.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-New-AM-2016?page=34

And the pic of the bottles

http://imgur.com/dMFfy1X

[Image: OcBrrQql.jpg]

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
01-08-2017 4:51 PM
HvyEqpDrvr
Olfactory Exploration Engineer

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 49 posts

02-20-2017 1:00 PM

(01-06-2017 6:22 PM)TonyStark Wrote:  Thats the plan. I will run it this week on its own. I did 3 sprays because im almost 40 and I have read that 1 to 2 sprays may not be enough with . this new version. But I will start next week and a spray on each wrist and go from there.

Tony,

I've just started using AM and have yet to go past two sprays to the neck. I'm 58. I've seen some results with one spray and better with two. Haven't had enough experience to go for three, but WOW! I'm trying to figure out a reapplication regimen. Had some unexplained reactions immediately after a one spray reapplication after 10 hours of the first spray. Still learning...

HED
02-20-2017 1:00 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

masterminuk7
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

06-11-2017 7:09 AM

Hi Guys, I hope you are fine. I am new to Pheromones and planning to buy Alpha Machio. But i am not sure whether I should buy it or not. Please suggest. I want a pheromone for sexual attraction. I want to get laid with girls and i am looking for a pheromone which can ignite sexual feelings in Females and create more sexual attraction in males. Can you please suggest a pheromone about it? What about Alpha Machio? Is it good for this purpose? or Any other potent and effective pheromone? PLease let me know. Thanks very much
06-11-2017 7:09 AM
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 347
Thanks received:
54 thanks in 42 posts

06-11-2017 7:21 AM

(06-11-2017 7:09 AM)masterminuk7 Wrote:  Hi Guys, I hope you are fine. I am new to Pheromones and planning to buy Alpha Machio. But i am not sure whether I should buy it or not. Please suggest. I want a pheromone for sexual attraction. I want to get laid with girls and i am looking for a pheromone which can ignite sexual feelings in Females and create more sexual attraction in males. Can you please suggest a pheromone about it? What about Alpha Machio? Is it good for this purpose? or Any other potent and effective pheromone? PLease let me know. Thanks very much

Have you try the search button? Is a taboo here to ask for help if you did not do any research first.
06-11-2017 7:21 AM
Thanks given by BarefootOxford
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 322
Thanks received:
1371 thanks in 617 posts

06-11-2017 7:50 AM

(06-11-2017 7:09 AM)masterminuk7 Wrote:  Hi Guys, I hope you are fine. I am new to Pheromones and planning to buy Alpha Machio. But i am not sure whether I should buy it or not. Please suggest. I want a pheromone for sexual attraction. I want to get laid with girls and i am looking for a pheromone which can ignite sexual feelings in Females and create more sexual attraction in males. Can you please suggest a pheromone about it? What about Alpha Machio? Is it good for this purpose? or Any other potent and effective pheromone? PLease let me know. Thanks very much

You've now posted the same question twice, and been told to use the search function both times.

Stop trolling, and do your homework.Help

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-11-2017 7:50 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alfa Maschio... Not Sexual, Too Social? junglejuice 14 6,517 05-06-2016 8:25 PM
Last Post: zoened
  Alfa Maschio 2016 field report Wolf man Jack 3 2,743 04-08-2016 10:00 AM
Last Post: kerno
  How would you rate Alfa Maschio in terms of attracting college girls? krish212 2 1,837 03-10-2016 5:04 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1
  Alfa Maschio Review by Newbies Gardblade 11 5,283 12-15-2015 10:05 AM
Last Post: junglejuice
  Paradox's review of Alfa Maschio w/Heidone Paradox 58 15,724 12-08-2015 12:50 AM
Last Post: Mars82