Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alfa Maschio (new version) review!
JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 871
Thanks received:
455 thanks in 148 posts

Alfa Maschio (new version) review!
06-08-2011 12:36 PM

The new version is much stronger, rawer and more powerfully as the old one. It cut both ways. The older one, defunct version, is better in the daytime. Safe, effective and really good for younger women, for older ones you are more in the beta role. By the way Chris, I would sell the old version under a new name. It's far better as Ammo or Instant Gentleman from AD... A great all in all product! But not a sexual beast.

So, now the new Alfa Maschio review (2 sprays are enough):

Chris sent me the new unscented version for free! Thanks Chris, but that doesn't means anything. I'll keep objective.

Shit, this stuff really stinks! A none bomb! A strong cover scent is obligatory.

The self effects are top dog style! Normally other none products makes me nervous but Alfa M. don't. The effects are like Denzel Washington in the movie Training Day. Quote: "I'm King Kong!!!" Just watch out, ego-manic time... Like it...

Effects on males are really surprising. Androstanone hits/looks on 10 meter away and guys you know smiles and greets you. Small talk, respect and buddy buddy behavior or also silly behavior.

Effects on women. At night (clubs, bars) a must have. A sexual rocket launcher. Stares, open mouth, almost over attraction, but women at night reacts (often) positive on it. You guys know what I mean. This over attraction is the problem in the day time. You must counteract, not simple with this ego-boost. What the heck! I can get everyone... LOL! Sarcastic

Like I said, this is a great night life product. A really Alfa Maschio, by the way, this stuff (effects) holds much longer as the old one.

I have finished.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 12:39 PM by JohnnyHard.)
06-08-2011 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ohhmygod, Q-Tips, Alpha Dream - Banned, mengster, Pagodeiro, dbot, JesseJester, Pheroman, Rattlesnake, as33156, SeriousSmile, Grasshopper, lifeisgood7, Kahotep, doctordonald, Being - Banned
Login or register to remove all advertising

Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
772 thanks in 287 posts

RE: Alfa Maschio (new version) review!
06-08-2011 12:50 PM

Thanks for a great report.
Would using Alfa Maschio alone be too intimidating or would some social/ice-breaker pheromone be to recomend along with this? Did you use anything else when testing it out?
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 12:51 PM by Q-Tips.)
06-08-2011 12:50 PM
JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
455 thanks in 148 posts

06-08-2011 1:00 PM

(06-08-2011 12:50 PM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Thanks for a great report.
Would using Alfa Maschio alone be too intimidating or would some social/ice-breaker pheromone be to recomend along with this? Did you use anything else when testing it out?

As yet only with Trione, works great. I wait for the new Glace. Alfa M. + Glace? Interesting...
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 1:00 PM by JohnnyHard.)
06-08-2011 1:00 PM
JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
455 thanks in 148 posts

06-08-2011 1:03 PM

Yes, I would say too intimidating, but it depends on your age, target group and if you already know the women and or location.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 1:05 PM by JohnnyHard.)
06-08-2011 1:03 PM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 837
Thanks received:
519 thanks in 260 posts

06-08-2011 1:24 PM

Hey, thanks a lot for this very informative review/report !!!!

How much would u rate Alfa Maschio on a scale of 10 ? How is AM compared to A314, AV, Alpha 7, Wing Edge?

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
06-08-2011 1:24 PM

JohnnyHard
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
455 thanks in 148 posts

06-08-2011 1:47 PM

(06-08-2011 1:24 PM)ohhmygod Wrote:  Hey, thanks a lot for this very informative review/report !!!!

How much would u rate Alfa Maschio on a scale of 10 ? How is AM compared to A314, AV, Alpha 7, Wing Edge?

Alfa M. is strong alpha seduction!!!

The self-effects are better compared to all... You must use more A314 drops to come on this level... A314 is a work place and status product.

AV is like A314 + Alpha 7. Frightens others...

Alpha 7 is light sexual, light status, safe.

Wing Edge is for younger women/girls. I'm still testing it...
06-08-2011 1:47 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, mengster, dbot, ohhmygod, Q-Tips, mark-in-dallas, as33156, Kahotep, doctordonald
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
773 thanks in 326 posts

06-08-2011 1:51 PM

Great report JH, I noticed the same differences between the new and old version. Smile 2mg of -Androstenone rocket powered sex appeal.

I hope you don't mind if I give my opinion on the ratings that OMG asked about. In terms of sexual hits:

AM - 8.5/9
A314 - 4 (it's sensual rather than sexual in this context. Although Asian girls and Daddy's girls do respond well to it)
AV - 7 (It's hot but a bit soft sometimes, not hardcore)
Alpha7 - 8.5/9 (Panty moistening but in a classy way)
Wingman - N/A (haven't tested it)

And another of my favourites is:

Alter Ego - 7.5 gives a wanna fuck vibe but is inconsistent and hard to dose hence the lower score.

PS. JH just posted as I was typing this! Seems like we get different things from different products Big Grin
06-08-2011 1:51 PM
Thanks given by mengster, dbot, ohhmygod, Alpha Dream - Banned, Q-Tips, Pheroman, doctordonald
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
154 thanks in 80 posts

06-13-2011 5:03 AM

(06-08-2011 12:36 PM)JohnnyHard Wrote:  The new version is much stronger, rawer and more powerfully as the old one. It cut both ways. The older one, defunct version, is better in the daytime. Safe, effective and really good for younger women, for older ones you are more in the beta role. By the way Chris, I would sell the old version under a new name. It's far better as Ammo or Instant Gentleman from AD... A great all in all product! But not a sexual beast.

So, now the new Alfa Maschio review (2 sprays are enough):

Chris sent me the new unscented version for free! Thanks Chris, but that doesn't means anything. I'll keep objective.

Shit, this stuff really stinks! A none bomb! A strong cover scent is obligatory.

The self effects are top dog style! Normally other none products makes me nervous but Alfa M. don't. The effects are like Denzel Washington in the movie Training Day. Quote: "I'm King Kong!!!" Just watch out, ego-manic time... Like it...

Effects on males are really surprising. Androstanone hits/looks on 10 meter away and guys you know smiles and greets you. Small talk, respect and buddy buddy behavior or also silly behavior.

Effects on women. At night (clubs, bars) a must have. A sexual rocket launcher. Stares, open mouth, almost over attraction, but women at night reacts (often) positive on it. You guys know what I mean. This over attraction is the problem in the day time. You must counteract, not simple with this ego-boost. What the heck! I can get everyone... LOL! Sarcastic

Like I said, this is a great night life product. A really Alfa Maschio, by the way, this stuff (effects) holds much longer as the old one.

I have finished.

Johnny's on it.
Self-effects are whip-lash like.
Will have to get some Glace to experiment combos. I think the new AM is what I was looking for when I was experimenting with AV.

Because AM is D5 based with alcohol what would be the best way to add cover scent?
* Spray Cologne - let dry spray AM on top?
* Spray AM - let dry spray cologne on top?
* Don't apply cover same place as AM app. point ( I heard that it is important to not spray cover on top of a314 application point - it messes with diffusion somehow).
06-13-2011 5:03 AM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 80
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 49 posts

06-17-2011 1:50 PM

Can this version be purchased from their site? I mean is the product on the site now the new or old product?
06-17-2011 1:50 PM

Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 459
Thanks received:
2859 thanks in 597 posts

06-17-2011 2:12 PM

The product for sale on our website is indeed the new (revised) version..

(06-17-2011 1:50 PM)stld82 Wrote:  Can this version be purchased from their site? I mean is the product on the site now the new or old product?
06-17-2011 2:12 PM
Thanks given by stld82

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best sex with a hooker with Alfa Maschio! Zeky 3 338 03-15-2014 10:32 PM
Last Post: masterfu678
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 59 15,015 03-14-2014 7:44 AM
Last Post: Tobias
  Alpha Maschio/Glace Review GettingStarted 4 341 01-24-2014 3:57 AM
Last Post: GettingStarted
  New guy +alfa maschio = crazy results bondjames1 43 4,225 12-09-2013 5:36 PM
Last Post: bondjames1
  Better than average looking dude. Alfa Maschio review. Lamborghini 10 2,898 10-24-2013 5:50 AM
Last Post: Pheroman