Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alfa Maschio (new version) review!
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 837
Thanks received:
519 thanks in 260 posts

RE: Alfa Maschio (new version) review!
11-09-2011 3:23 AM

I second IDK's suggestion. AM + TL is crazy, Chris. You should make something similar ^__^

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
11-09-2011 3:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

PheroDemon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 23 posts

11-10-2011 12:44 PM

Been messing with AV more and decided to give AM a try. I did only 2 sprays but added 6 sprays of Glace which I thought would soften it up. Before I wastrying AV and Glace by themselves and then togethor. My initial impressions with at least a couple days of use is hat AM seems t have a darker and heavier feel, whereas AV has a livelier and more playful sexual feel. How would I describe my use of AM is its darker and gives me a more old and calculating sexuallity...sort of like very sexual without all the emotions.

This is at 2 sprays and with Glace added. I noticed females reactions were more withheld and a girl behind the counter was acting very nervous. Then some other chick was staring at me as I was adding creamer to my coffee at the bar. I am not using this in a club setting, but mostly testing all my pheremone usage out in everyday public settings, so keep that in mind.

Everyday, before I put a fresh application I always take 2 showers and scrub the old pheremones off vigorously with a sauna/steambath in between to purify my skin pores. I try to keep my applications fresh as I'm not sure if the day prior it will muck up my results.
11-10-2011 12:44 PM
Thanks given by as33156, dbot, Pheroman, Q-Tips, Rattlesnake, paradigmshift, Grasshopper, doctordonald
phertest
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 188
Thanks received:
429 thanks in 249 posts

01-25-2013 5:14 AM

I've tried this mix and I have to say... mind boggling! I don't know the exact ratios I used them at, but some folks have claimed p83 to be b-thdoc and yeah... along with TL and neno made a freaking powerful attraction mix. Yeah I tried them both on at the same time - after a few hours the TL depression kicked in and the p83 might've made it worse but I knew I wouldn't be getting the girl alone so I used it to amplify any emotion she feels. I'll be replacing AM for corpo next time cause shes got daddy issues but whatever, this kicked serious ass.

(11-09-2011 3:19 AM)idontknow Wrote:  My experience with single molecules is very limited. I'm just mostly taking my information from this forum.
IMO there could be some potential adding Beta-THDOC to Alfa Maschio.

Also Pregnenolone + Alfa Maschio could be a good fit. From what i read -neno could be a great social and maybe could also have some disinhibiting/attractive qualities like Beta-THDOC.

Lastly i've been layering Alfa Maschio a lot with True Love (Methoxyestratetraenone, Androstenol (alpha & beta), Androstadienone & Estratetraenol). Especially the Methoxyestratetraenone & Estratetraenol could be a good addition to Alfa Maschio and maybe replace some 'nols, or allow for more Androstenone and AndrostAnone in the mix. IDK how much Androstadienone there is in Alfa Maschio already, but i'd aim for ~50mcg at 3-4 sprays. IMO Androstadienone is one of the better comfort getters.

I've seen very nice attraction with just wearing Glace + Beta-THDOC, but it was only one test. I've worn Beta-THDOC along with Alfa Maschio and True Love and have seen superb attraction and blushing in one girl. I usually don't get this from Alfa Maschio + TL, or Alfa Maschio solo. That is still very limited testing, though.

If you give me a few more months, i may have some reults of Alfa Maschio + Beta-THDOC, and Alfa Maschio + Pregnenolone.
01-25-2013 5:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bondjames1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 978
Thanks received:
1151 thanks in 601 posts

10-23-2013 9:31 PM

Hands down the greatest reviews and comments on alfa maschio.

When I spray this I get the bad boy vibe about me.... I get on this "sexual prowl" you could say...

Woman around me become like helpless lambs as I go in for the kill... I can flirt with any women of my choosing..

It's powerful af...

Gonna have a basement full of am one day...lol
10-23-2013 9:31 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best sex with a hooker with Alfa Maschio! Zeky 3 348 03-15-2014 10:32 PM
Last Post: masterfu678
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 59 15,047 03-14-2014 7:44 AM
Last Post: Tobias
  Alpha Maschio/Glace Review GettingStarted 4 344 01-24-2014 3:57 AM
Last Post: GettingStarted
  New guy +alfa maschio = crazy results bondjames1 43 4,231 12-09-2013 5:36 PM
Last Post: bondjames1
  Better than average looking dude. Alfa Maschio review. Lamborghini 10 2,908 10-24-2013 5:50 AM
Last Post: Pheroman