Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alfa Maschio Samples?
angelus
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
50 thanks in 16 posts

Alfa Maschio Samples?
04-03-2012 7:31 AM

Hey all, newbie here and first post. I don't know how I came by pheromone products but in the past few weeks i found it to be quite interesting and somehow stumbled across this forum today when i went to check out a review on another product.

In a nutshell, I've had many girlfriends over the years but i've chosen to be single for the past year due to relationship which didn't end well at all.

Since then, i have recently started to feel to get back in the dating game but also felt like maybe i need that extra push or edge which I guess got me interested to learn about pheromones.

I've recently bought Nexus, Pherazone and Arouse-Rx. I've just used each two of them only for a day or and Nexus for couple of days but haven't really put them to the test due to not really being in the right environment. I've only used Pherazone once, and seemed to get some extra flirty attention when i went to a retail store and this hot girl just started to touch my arm and compliment me on my shirt but too soon to tell as i had head off to run some errands.

I will test these out and will let you guys know the verdict whether they work or not. But if anyone else has used any of these, I would be very interested to hear your personal experiences on them.

As for Alfa Maschio, i've seen this topic come up on this forum quite a bit when i just came across the forum today. I wanted to ask if the vendor provides any free samples or sells the testers / samples? Would like to give this one a go to.

You're feedback would be much appreciated.
04-03-2012 7:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Alfa Maschio Samples? - angelus - 04-03-2012 7:31 AM
RE: Alfa Maschio Samples? - angelus - 04-03-2012, 9:56 PM
RE: Alfa Maschio Samples? - dePlume - 05-13-2012, 7:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 61 17,910 Today 12:22 AM
Last Post: scorpio69
  New guy +alfa maschio = crazy results bondjames1 53 6,165 07-10-2014 5:26 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Best sex with a hooker with Alfa Maschio! Zeky 3 740 03-15-2014 10:32 PM
Last Post: masterfu678
  Better than average looking dude. Alfa Maschio review. Lamborghini 10 3,463 10-24-2013 5:50 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Alfa Maschio (new version) review! JohnnyHard 63 26,002 10-23-2013 9:31 PM
Last Post: bondjames1