Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alcohol Based Copulins V. Oil Based
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Alcohol Based Copulins V. Oil Based
01-19-2010 7:04 PM

SO right now I'm using the oil based formulations from LP ( which I can easily turn into alcohol). I've noticed there is a little bit of division amongst base preference in the user's who apply frequently. I was just wondering about the more experienced cops user's preferences & why. this will help me decide on whether or not try out the alcohol base.

01-19-2010 7:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

RE: Alcohol Based Copulins V. Oil Based
01-20-2010 9:04 AM

To tell you the truth Becca I like them both it just depends on the situation I am wearing them for. I like the alcohol based Essence of Woman they sell at Love Scent because I can mix that better into my perfumes and other alcohol pheromones. If I am going for more a intimate sexual response from my husband the alcohol hits harder and faster for me. I also love some of the LP blends that contain copulins because they diffuse slow, smell great and last longer in the summer.

Unless right up close they dont hit as hard sexually which I also like because I can wear them out in public without worry. I dont care for the straight oil Essence of Woman as much as the alcohol only because it limits me when I want to make a mix and I have a hard time covering it on my own perfumes with the amount I need to use. For some reason only with the straight oil Essence of Woman I dont see as much results but it could be because I have trouble mixing it correctly Mara knows perfume and EO's and she can mix scents so the copulins end up smelling good, I can wear more and they work well for me.

If you plan to mix with your own scents that are alcohol based then I suggest getting her alcohol version. If all you mix is in oil perfumes and you have no problem covering it go with the oil.

If your just layering I find with alcohol you need to use less but it dosnt last as long as oil do, it depends on the effect your looking for really.

Oh and if its Dianes copulins your referring to I would say the same should apply for them as Essence of Woman when it comes to alcohol verses oil. However she has different dosage and mixing suggestions with her copulin product so its best just to tell her how you plan to use it and let her suggest which one to get.

Tisha

01-20-2010 9:04 AM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-20-2010 11:24 AM

I have both Essence of Woman in alcohol (dropper bottle) from Love Scent, oil Essence of Woman in various scents from Love Potions, and Diane's cops in oil.

As far as instant ease of use, obviously the Essence of Woman in perfumes from LP. But honestly, my self-effects and effects on others seem to be much less with those.

As far as heavy hitting self-effects and just plain gettin laid - Essence of Woman alcohol from Love Scent has never failed me. It does have a sharper odor, and the alcohol increases that I think. But really, a few drops in the right places and let the games begin...

As far as very pleasant, almost pretty smelling cops, that both DH and I actually bury our noses in, Diane's in oil. This weekend I mixed 1ml of Diane's cops into 14ml of an alcohol based perfume I made (caramel, coffee, a touch of ginger and vanilla....yum). Haven't had a chance to really test it yet, though. It's still compounding.

I'm no help, I like and use cops in all forms! I say drop some into a perfume you're atomizing, and see how it goes. Diane told me to keep hers at or below a 1:12 ratio when atomizing in alcohol, hence the 1ml cops in 14ml alcohol I used.
01-20-2010 11:24 AM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

01-20-2010 4:19 PM

That was very helpful. I was actually thinking about turning my Like A Magnet Sandalwood into a spray. It's light, so I think I can get away with diluting @ Mara's recommendation for her perfumes. As you can tell its been slow going using up that 8 oz of perfumer's alcohol I bought last year, lol.
01-20-2010 4:19 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Do Alcohol Based Pheromones Have Any Oil? Honeycake 3 1,971 09-21-2012 12:34 PM
Last Post: Fly So Hi
  LP Unofficially announces Alcohol based products Tisha 3 2,502 09-04-2009 1:05 PM
Last Post: Curiouschic