Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Age and pheromones ??
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Age and pheromones ??
07-21-2019 8:27 AM

A lot of guys, usually veterans have reported that none when used by a young man tend to attract cougar while used by an old man tend to attract the young girls.

I wonder if it's only none that has a different effect depending on the age. The question here is not on the girl's age but on the man's age, though this is a factor also but my question here is for the man as it's often ignored.

I wonder why the reports are not more precise regarding age, it's often ignored, often guys recommend a product because it worked for them but disregard the age gap. At best for product like Nude/NA, the young guy are advised to use the non Alpha version but even there it's done often due to the target not the wearer.
But what about product like Bad Wolf, AV, DP, Voodoo, TLG, A314, Ascend,... ?
Do they tend to work better for the older guys or the younger guys?

I did a bit of research and it seems most of the guys who reports here are usually older than 30, most older than 40. We have the least reports for the younger generation (younger than 30). I wonder if this is why NA is more known/reviewed than Nude for example. I was also wondering if BW is working better for the younger generation (wild guess here) When BW first came out a lot of guys complained that it didn't work for them, but then recently it has changed, was it because at first only the senior members were reporting? I could be wrong here as I haven't checked the age. Maybe I will do when I have the time.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2019 8:35 AM by WereWolf666.)
07-21-2019 8:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

RE: Age and pheromones ??
07-21-2019 9:50 AM

(07-21-2019 8:27 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  A lot of guys, usually veterans have reported that none when used by a young man tend to attract cougar while used by an old man tend to attract the young girls.

I wonder if it's only none that has a different effect depending on the age. The question here is not on the girl's age but on the man's age, though this is a factor also but my question here is for the man as it's often ignored.

I wonder why the reports are not more precise regarding age, it's often ignored, often guys recommend a product because it worked for them but disregard the age gap. At best for product like Nude/NA, the young guy are advised to use the non Alpha version but even there it's done often due to the target not the wearer.
But what about product like Bad Wolf, AV, DP, Voodoo, TLG, A314, Ascend,... ?

I did a bit of research and it seems most of the guys who reports here are usually older than 30, most older than 40. We have the least reports for the younger generation (younger than 30). I wonder if this is why NA is more known/reviewed than Nude for example. I was also wondering if BW is working better for the younger generation (wild guess here) When BW first came out a lot of guys complained that it didn't work for them, but then recently it has changed, was it because at first only the senior members were reporting? I could be wrong here as I haven't checked the age. Maybe I will do when I have the time.

I'm 32 and for the past 4-5 years whenever I used pheromones, none heavy products always got me more hits from older females, "hood minded" black females, horny filipinia girls, and gay males more than anything. Till this day I try to stay away from none heavy products because none of those are really my targets. So far I noticed that mostly heavy social pheromones are great with younger girls and a social pheromone with copulins is going to makes you "King of the thots" just saying.

As for Bad Wolf, from what I understand it's not none driven, there are putatives that are none like but don't act the way none does, for instance P75 I think is one of them. I've used P75 alone often and tbh it works far better for me than traditional none and it doesn't discriminate with age. It's possible this may be in Bad Wolf or a similar putative. Also I hear it's heavily buffered with socials so that's another variable to take into consideration.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2019 9:53 AM by Lucent.)
07-21-2019 9:50 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

07-22-2019 1:42 PM

(07-21-2019 8:27 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  But what about product like Bad Wolf, AV, DP, Voodoo, TLG, A314, Ascend,... ?

I've tried using most of those as a younger male, early 20s. And I've backed away from most of them for easy reason. I wouldn't say I wasted money on trying them out either, since I've seen the kind of results they bring.

Simply put, most young women don't want those type of men those products put out at that age. They also don't coincide well when you're young and putting the signature of something that is more attune to an older gentleman.

I worked at a grocery store wearing these on and off, and I did indeed get some great attention over the counter with some >30 women. I was known to be the charismatic kid of the department for this even for how much I got hit on by customers and coworkers, though I was really bad at socializing so I didn't take any opportunities that came my way.

From my own personal experience as a younger man, I enjoyed using DP, AV, Wolf (not BW), & especially NA at the times. But as its said over and over, these will obviously attract more older women than younger ones, so you need to have your expectations in the right place when wearing these. I like being flattered by older women for how handsome I am, so I can appreciate what these brought to the table for me.

Would I use them more often than Core, Taboo, Ammo, Androstadienone products, & Socials for younger women? No. These give me much more results for younger women than your typical alpha ones.
A veteran I followed answered a similar question, I now use in my signature to guide other younger men out there looking for a product.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
07-22-2019 1:42 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-22-2019 1:54 PM

There was, recently, a hypothesis put forth in TLG thread that it seems to work best with old-codgers with one foot in the grave and the other in therapeutic shoes.

While those that it worked great for opined that it was due to attitude, approach, and feeling at ease around ladies (which comes with experience, not necessarily age, but they do tend to go hand in hand); there was a trend that the younger crowd wasn't, on the whole, seeing it being "borderline dangerous" (as one venerated and highly respected member likened it to [not me, I am neither]) whereas the older guys, that were taking the time to enjoy the process seemed to groove on it quite readily.

So your question just might actually apply to blends,products, combinations, and their ilk in addition to a particular pheromone.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-22-2019 1:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-22-2019 3:28 PM

(07-22-2019 1:42 PM)XyzN Wrote:  I've tried using most of those as a younger male, early 20s. And I've backed away from most of them for easy reason. I wouldn't say I wasted money on trying them out either, since I've seen the kind of results they bring.

Simply put, most young women don't want those type of men those products put out at that age. They also don't coincide well when you're young and putting the signature of something that is more attune to an older gentleman.

I worked at a grocery store wearing these on and off, and I did indeed get some great attention over the counter with some >30 women. I was known to be the charismatic kid of the department for this even for how much I got hit on by customers and coworkers, though I was really bad at socializing so I didn't take any opportunities that came my way.

From my own personal experience as a younger man, I enjoyed using DP, AV, Wolf (not BW), & especially NA at the times. But as its said over and over, these will obviously attract more older women than younger ones, so you need to have your expectations in the right place when wearing these. I like being flattered by older women for how handsome I am, so I can appreciate what these brought to the table for me.

Would I use them more often than Core, Taboo, Ammo, Androstadienone products, & Socials for younger women? No. These give me much more results for younger women than your typical alpha ones.
A veteran I followed answered a similar question, I now use in my signature to guide other younger men out there looking for a product.

I agree with you, the alpha/sexual tend to attract more the older women, though I'm still testing the alpha to confirm it, and for fun.
There was a recent thread that said the social works actually better than everything else, with a bit of sexual here and there.
So that would mean even for the older gen the social products would work best.

I remember when I first started to read this forum, I was reading as33156 thread, he was combining wolf with a heavy dose of glace and sometimes Androstadienone .
I was thinking " This is too much social and wolf is supposed to be too social already according to some"
Now after years and years of practice I realize this is wasn't exaggerated, wolf is quite alpha on it's own, and it doesn't need more push in the alpha category, quite the opposite.

It sure feels good to have that heavy dose of None/alpha on your body though but maybe we got addicted to that feeling of power and see the social as a lower grade shit that makes us beta.

Yesterday I was looking at girls taste for perfume, and after looking at reviews and various testimonial from girls, I got another theory in my mind.
I realized I live in a country where the "big rich" are looked down and money is viewed as bad by most. Since the status/alpha blend is supposed to make you appear as a VIP with a lot of success I wonder if the taste of those girls are not wired to not like those type of blend. This is in my country though, the USA doesn't seem to have that problem. One of my friend girl said wolf made her think of a guy who is overconfident so it doesn't seem far-fetch.
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2019 3:39 PM by WereWolf666.)
07-22-2019 3:28 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-22-2019 4:22 PM

You have a point and I never gave it much thought. While I'm not particularly wealthy I never cultivated any sort of VIP image that would be a show of prestige or wealth. To quote John Milton: Underestimated from day one. You'd never think I was a master of the universe now, would ya? Diablo

Likewise, I don't tend to attract gold-diggers or those that are hung up on money and prestige, at any age bracket. Methinks thou dost hath the right of things.

I feel, that despite the age, ladies desire adventure, excitement, and the feelings of being totally captivating and desired more than anything else. It is just that at different phases in our life's journeys, we tend to have differing ideals of what that entails. When we're younger we crave new experiences, when we age we crave uniqueness, which is more often found in those that have risen to the pinnacle of their particular niche...hence VIP Alpha types.

Of course, this is within the paradigm of my particular culture; Werewolf66's (sorry amigo, no cool slant on your moniker today) observations hold truth.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-22-2019 4:22 PM
hut
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-22-2019 7:45 PM

(07-22-2019 3:28 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  I agree with you, the alpha/sexual tend to attract more the older women, though I'm still testing the alpha to confirm it, and for fun.
There was a recent thread that said the social works actually better than everything else, with a bit of sexual here and there.
So that would mean even for the older gen the social products would work best.

I remember when I first started to read this forum, I was reading as33156 thread, he was combining wolf with a heavy dose of glace and sometimes Androstadienone .
I was thinking " This is too much social and wolf is supposed to be too social already according to some"
Now after years and years of practice I realize this is wasn't exaggerated, wolf is quite alpha on it's own, and it doesn't need more push in the alpha category, quite the opposite.

It sure feels good to have that heavy dose of None/alpha on your body though but maybe we got addicted to that feeling of power and see the social as a lower grade shit that makes us beta.

Yesterday I was looking at girls taste for perfume, and after looking at reviews and various testimonial from girls, I got another theory in my mind.
I realized I live in a country where the "big rich" are looked down and money is viewed as bad by most. Since the status/alpha blend is supposed to make you appear as a VIP with a lot of success I wonder if the taste of those girls are not wired to not like those type of blend. This is in my country though, the USA doesn't seem to have that problem. One of my friend girl said wolf made her think of a guy who is overconfident so it doesn't seem far-fetch.

You live where the ladies don't like money? Mars?
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2019 8:00 PM by hut.)
07-22-2019 7:45 PM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-23-2019 4:49 AM

Not all of them but it's a culture there, at school we used to blame the rich guys for no reason, everyone who were rich used to pretend they were not. Every time someone has an expensive car everyone is jealous and want to curse him. Showing your wealth is not seen well around here.
Do ladies don't like money here, yeah they still do but being a show off with it may not be seen as great, so that's why I was thinking maybe a pheromone that is supposed to make a vibe of a rich successful VIP guys may backfire.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2019 4:50 AM by WereWolf666.)
07-23-2019 4:49 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

07-27-2019 1:29 AM

I believe age does indeed play a role in pheromones usage. For example, when I was 25 I rarely experienced lethargy and burnout from mones now 20+ years later it’s common. Also some pheromones give older men an advantage with the younger crowd.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2019 1:30 AM by dsouza.)
07-27-2019 1:29 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

07-27-2019 7:30 AM

(07-27-2019 1:29 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I believe age does indeed play a role in pheromones usage. For example...

Age plays a role in everything. When I was younger I used to play with 3 ladies at once until 5 AM and never miss a beat.

Now I play with 5 ladies at once, but only until 3 AM.

Seriously though, as we men age, everything changes and typically not for the better.

somehow I deleted most of my post here....

As we age, our bodies react differently to pretty much everything. Our body chemistry is no longer that endless font of testosterone and other youthful compounds, our skin and bones lose their vigor, and our systems in general just don't work how they used to.

All of this sends out signals to others, and also effects the aura we project. With that in mind, we are not the men of our youth, but a mere shadowy image of what we once were, lessened in strength and solidity. We are simply entirely different people on every level. It makes perfect sense that without the vitality of youth (which is, indeed, wasted on the young) that the pheromones that would work for us when we are older will be different than those that are effective for the young.

(This post was last modified: 07-27-2019 9:02 AM by Gladen.)
07-27-2019 7:30 AM

Share This Thread