Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
After all this time.. do pheromones work?
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1534
Thanks received:
1376 thanks in 711 posts

RE: After all this time.. do pheromones work?
06-06-2012 6:54 PM

(06-06-2012 5:12 PM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Thanks for clearing that out Wiserd. Sorry if you think i had doubts in you, i didnt, i just wanted you to clearify i little more.
If i should say what i think, the self effect are the real evidence you'll ever need to know pheromone works. After all if yourself get the wanted effect, why shouldnt other standing in your clouds get the same effect? And anyone trying out mones and got an self effect should know this, no matter if it is an instant effect or a gradual chances in mood or behaviour.
But when a person doesnt get a self effect, or as JS who only get bad effect, then theres clearly something wrong.

It's all cool.

I feel the best way to look at the matter (and others may feel differently) has been that mones do not provide social context and social context is vital. Social context is still 110% up to the individual. What mones can do is influence existing relationships or steer relationships which would have been created anyways. So mones will not give you friends or coworkers. They will not convert strangers on the street into friends by the power of their awesome magic if you wouldn't be capable of making friends out of people on the street normally. There are exceptions, but they're rare and the person who waits for them will spend most of their time waiting.

They will alter group dynamics and flavor the interactions of people who would have interacted with you anyways.

People still need to have a logical reason to spend time with you. Those reasons are the peg that they hang their positive association on and mones do not replace them.

Even if you had a magic button that made a woman incredibly turned on whenever you were in her presence, 99% of girls are simply not going to act on that impulse alone. Depending on the girl and the molecule, I could definitely see someone using this stuff to dig his way out of the friend zone, though.

I also think that better results will be seen with longer time frames and more potentiating molecules. Androstadienone and androstAnone are potentiating. Androstenone usually isn't. At least, that's been my experience.

[Image: Example.jpg]
06-06-2012 6:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by zerosix85, ZB pmones, Pheroquirk, idontknow, eyeofra

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: After all this time.. do pheromones work? - wiserd - 06-06-2012 6:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Shocked When was your OMG-Pheromones-DO-Work moment?! SportyCurve5 52 7,185 04-10-2012 7:51 AM
Last Post: as33156