Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
After all this time.. do pheromones work?
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3244
Thanks received:
2312 thanks in 864 posts

RE: After all this time.. do pheromones work?
06-04-2012 8:49 AM

You have quite an impressive collection there! Yeah, I wouldn't throw that out. If you keep up the awesome improvements you are making, and you keep striving to improve your inner game, you will definitely see better results than all the mones in the world could possibly provide. I think it is awesome that you have decided to make the sort of changes you are making. You are in charge of your life, and you will have a longer and better life for the choices you are making. You deserve the life you dream of having.

Rome wasn't built in a day. It's the day to day choices- every moment is a choice- and it's those choices over time that determine the future we will have. If you keep up these awesome choices you are making, you are making a more awesome future for yourself. And, as you feel better and healthier and more confident as a result of these good choices, I'm sure everything in your life will reflect these improvements. Interacting with people will be easier. Encouraging others is easier when you have seen positive changes in your own life. Truly loving other people is easier when you love yourself.

I wish you all the success that your efforts deserve. Heart

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
06-04-2012 8:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by meng123, Q-Tips

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
RE: After all this time.. do pheromones work? - AlternativeGirl - 06-04-2012 8:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Shocked When was your OMG-Pheromones-DO-Work moment?! SportyCurve5 52 6,340 04-10-2012 7:51 AM
Last Post: as33156