Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
After all this time.. do pheromones work?
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1480
Thanks received:
1324 thanks in 676 posts

RE: After all this time.. do pheromones work?
06-03-2012 2:34 AM

I'm really curious what happened here. Can you read body language and tell if people are reacting differently? What were your expectations? What did you look for? How did you use this stuff? How much did you use? How much exposure time do you believe is needed for something to work? How did you store your mones and where and under what conditions? What do you look like and how do you typically interact with people socially? Do you experience any self effects from this stuff? Do you use any drugs or have any medical conditions or are your interactions with pharmaceuticals in any way atypical?

As others have said, sell the stuff if you don't like it.

Sorry if some of this is personal, but I'd like to troubleshoot this. Failures are good learning opportunities. If nothing else, I wonder if you have an unusual body chemistry.

“Defeat may serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out.” - Edwin Markham

[Image: Example.jpg]
06-03-2012 2:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ZB pmones, AlternativeGirl
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1007
Thanks received:
403 thanks in 174 posts

06-03-2012 10:14 PM

(06-03-2012 2:34 AM)wiserd Wrote:  I'm really curious what happened here. Can you read body language and tell if people are reacting differently? What were your expectations? What did you look for? How did you use this stuff? How much did you use? How much exposure time do you believe is needed for something to work? How did you store your mones and where and under what conditions? What do you look like and how do you typically interact with people socially? Do you experience any self effects from this stuff? Do you use any drugs or have any medical conditions or are your interactions with pharmaceuticals in any way atypical?

Sorry if some of this is personal, but I'd like to troubleshoot this. Failures are good learning opportunities. If nothing else, I wonder if you have an unusual body chemistry.

“Defeat may serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out.” - Edwin Markham

Excellent questions wiserd. I myself have similar problems with mones and have been going through all these questions one by one. Last week's experiment was testing out maybe my skin might be absorbing most of the mones too quickly. So I stuck two fabric band aids on my arms under the shirt and rolled some AV on it and also 3 sprays of Turn Up The Heat on the front of my shirt. Went to a young entrepreneur gathering and the first girl that was introduced to me practically leaned on me while talking to me. Chatted for a while but then her friends pulled her away and she never came back...so chalked that up as I'm tall, she's short and music is loud so she had to lean on me to talk to me. Hottest girl in the group gave me the biggest smile as she walked by and the guy she's with bumped me twice...hmmm...Turn Up The Heat intimidation at work Confused Another girl was introduced to me but immediately she starting neging me saying how lousy my Chinese is etc and then she disappeared too. Opened a set of 3 girls, one ignored me, one smiled...moved on to another set that worked out. Left with one girl in hand for after party, but somehow managed to lose her and ended up with another girl. Very inconclusive night in terms of effectiveness of the mones....but it was fun having all these different reactions from people that night.

*** Always ask for more ***
06-03-2012 10:14 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
1986 thanks in 812 posts

06-04-2012 12:18 AM

@ZB - That doesn't sound like an inconclusive night to me at all. It sounds like you conclusively used too much Androstenone and had reactions very stereotypical of doing so - women aroused but not interested, men aggressive or dismissive. AV plus Turn Up The Heat is not likely to fetch any other result than this for most people, but it sounds like it clearly had an effect.
06-04-2012 12:18 AM
Thanks given by wiserd, 20 Franc, AlternativeGirl
Login or register to remove all advertising

ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

Thanks received:
403 thanks in 174 posts

06-04-2012 12:27 AM

(06-04-2012 12:18 AM)dbot Wrote:  @ZB - That doesn't sound like an inconclusive night to me at all. It sounds like you conclusively used too much Androstenone and had reactions very stereotypical of doing so - women aroused but not interested, men aggressive or dismissive. AV plus Turn Up The Heat is not likely to fetch any other result than this for most people, but it sounds like it clearly had an effect.

@dbot - this is the first time that I got a range of reactions like this. Usually there was no reaction at all regardless of whether I use regular dosage or crazy dosage. Will test again with lower dosage next time.

06-04-2012 12:27 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
1986 thanks in 812 posts

06-04-2012 12:32 AM

Ah, I see. Do you have dry skin? On the fragrance forums some folks talk about needing to use moisturizer before applying perfume to be able to get reasonable projection and longevity. It may be that your skin is retaining most of what is applied to it.
06-04-2012 12:32 AM
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

Thanks received:
403 thanks in 174 posts

06-04-2012 12:38 AM

(06-04-2012 12:32 AM)dbot Wrote:  Ah, I see. Do you have dry skin? On the fragrance forums some folks talk about needing to use moisturizer before applying perfume to be able to get reasonable projection and longevity. It may be that your skin is retaining most of what is applied to it.

Don't really have dry skin but I think my skin might be retaining a lot of the mones. I've already tried moisturizing with lotion and even baby oil before application but no result like with the band aids. Will stick with the band aids and vary the dosages. Thanks dbot Smile

06-04-2012 12:38 AM
js8166
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 15 posts

06-04-2012 7:17 AM

Oh wow, so many replies. Haha wasn't really expecting all that. I'll reply to this one, it appears to cover a lot of topics

(06-03-2012 2:34 AM)wiserd Wrote:  I'm really curious what happened here. Can you read body language and tell if people are reacting differently? What were your expectations? What did you look for? How did you use this stuff? How much did you use? How much exposure time do you believe is needed for something to work? How did you store your mones and where and under what conditions? What do you look like and how do you typically interact with people socially? Do you experience any self effects from this stuff? Do you use any drugs or have any medical conditions or are your interactions with pharmaceuticals in any way atypical?

I'd say I'm pretty good at reading body language. At the very least, I can tell if someone is acting differently.
I wasn't expecting much. One of the things that I didn't like is that I went through life being pretty much unnoticed. I was hoping mones would at least get more people to look my way. With something like Glace, I was hoping that I'd get the occasional person to open conversation with me. When that didn't work, I tried starting conversations with other people to see if they would flow more naturally. Still nothing more than normal.
I used anywhere from small amounts to excessive amounts. Towards the end, I probably leaned more towards the excessive side, but I did try going out with just a couple sprays on.
Exposure time: Hmm.. anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes. I'd think some of the stronger ones like A314 would take more time to work.
I always kept em in a sock drawer. The only time they say the light of day was when I went to put em on. My room is kept around 70-75 Fahrenheit all day.

This next part is what may have failed me..
I'll just come out and say it, I'm fat. I have been all my life. Right around February, when I put down the mones, is when I started working on dieting and stuff. I only recently moved from obese to overweight. Not trying to fish for compliments or anything, but I've dropped to about 24% BF. I can hopefully get to 20% by next sem. My ideal is about 10%, but the one I definitely see myself getting to is 15% by next summer.

That being said, I wasn't the most attractive guy out there, and I'm also not that great socially. This likely contributed to my lack of success. I should note, however, I don't let myself get down based on my looks or anything. I was going around with a neutral attitude.
I occasionally did experience self effects, but looking back they were all bad effects. Things like extreme social anxiety. I made a post about how I became extremely conscious about myself socially whenever I put on glace. It did go away after a little while. Looking back, it was probably caused by a mix of placebo and just my socially awkward self.

This one might also be interesting. I myself would never abuse legal or illegal drugs or alcohol (lol). However, my pet parrot did start dabbling in these things. She found that he has a high tolerance to stimulants. Ephedrine, caffeine, Vicodine, and even Adderall had no effects on her. My parrot even tried LSD with no effects. Her other parrot friend tried some from the same batch and got an excellent high. My parrot also drank for the first time ever. She drank about 10oz of liquor in quick succession but had trouble getting drunk. She was definitely not sober, but she didn't look as drunk as she should be.
I googled this natural tolerance, and it turns out that there are other parrots out there with similar issues.

*Preview Post* Shoooooottt that was a long ass post. Chris, thanks for offering, but I don't think I'll go through the mess of returning and all that. I paid for these so long ago that I don't really care about the money anymore haha. I'm sure other companies accept returns too, but like I said, I was more disappointed in the product itself than the money it cost. To the others, in a similar manner, I won't really bother selling, unless someone wants to drive down to Southeast US to pick em up P

I'm going to continue working on my outward appearance and my inner confidence. It's improved a ton over the past few months. It's given me more than mones ever could. I'll take all this back to college next semester. Once I'm in a good natural agreement with myself again, I'll slowly introduce mones to see if they make a difference.

Mones only contribute 10% or so anyway right? I guess if I never had much value to start with the mones never added much. I'll never be done working on myself, but maybe if I reintroduce mones when I feel like I have much greater value, the 10% from the mones will count for more, and hopefully provide a noticeable difference.

ok ok enough rambling. Here's a picture.. hope the size doesn't mess up the page. EDIT: it totally did LOL. I attached the pic instead    
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 7:21 AM by js8166.)
06-04-2012 7:17 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, as33156, Q-Tips
Login or register to remove all advertising

Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 190
Thanks received:
111 thanks in 73 posts

06-04-2012 7:47 AM

Ok buddy, I think I saw where the problem lies. You need to build your inner self 1st, mostly your confidence and how good you feel about yourself. I suggest you get the e-book and subliminal 1st and use it. Search for it on as3's journal. This will help you big time like most of the people here. Once you feel good about yourself and motivated, try using mones again. You will see the different.. We're all here to help each others out. So don't throw the mones just yet.. Ok

Keep updating your progress buddy. Don't hesitate to ask for suggestion..

Ozee

My collection:
The Edge, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Glace, Androstadienone, OVERDOSE, Cohesion-Xs, Evolve-Xs, S.O.B-Xs, Bliss-Xs, Connection-Xs
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 7:51 AM by Ozee.)
06-04-2012 7:47 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, as33156
js8166
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 15 posts

06-04-2012 8:31 AM

(06-04-2012 7:47 AM)Ozee Wrote:  Ok buddy, I think I saw where the problem lies. You need to build your inner self 1st, mostly your confidence and how good you feel about yourself. I suggest you get the e-book and subliminal 1st and use it. Search for it on as3's journal. This will help you big time like most of the people here. Once you feel good about yourself and motivated, try using mones again. You will see the different.. We're all here to help each others out. So don't throw the mones just yet.. Ok

Keep updating your progress buddy. Don't hesitate to ask for suggestion..

Ozee

Thanks! but.. I was never really lacking confidence. I did feel pretty good about myself. Even before. But confidence only goes so far. One could argue over personality vs. physical appearance, but I'm sure everyone agrees that physical appearance matters to some extent. I've already got confidence in check for the most part, but there's always room for improvement! I do need to work on physical appearance, and that's just something I'll have to be patient with. I'd say the third thing that matters is social skill, which is something that you can really only gain by experience. As an introvert (note, not necessarily a bad thing) I never really found too much pleasure going out and socializing. One of the things I've realized lately is that I'll just have to force myself into society's standards if I want to succeed (with ease).

To be honest, I came into mones just wanting to be more successful with women. However, I've stopped caring about that so much, and I'm more focused on having an image that commands the respect I think I deserve. I don't have a huge ego or anything, but when you are naturally quiet and overweight, people start off with negative thoughts about you. They think you're shy and have no confidence. They think you're lazy and have no self control. Well... that's just not me. If I have to turn myself around to prove that, then so be it.

this probably goes waaay beyond the world of pheromones. but whatever haha. i feel like i'm really putting myself out there. but whatever, i'm just js8166 from the internet. only Chris knows my real identity. i am pretty paranoid, but i trust he won't just give out one of his customer's private details.
feel free to say whatever in response. no need to be nice. at the end of the day, if i'm offended, i can just leave lol. no need to worry about any obligations to defend myself.

Edit: oh and yeah, I won't be throwing them out for a while for sure. I'll work on myself some more for at least a few months before I start over experimenting. I'll still use them occasionally, but I want a sort of fresh start when I start using again.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 8:33 AM by js8166.)
06-04-2012 8:31 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3121
Thanks received:
2205 thanks in 820 posts

06-04-2012 8:49 AM

You have quite an impressive collection there! Yeah, I wouldn't throw that out. If you keep up the awesome improvements you are making, and you keep striving to improve your inner game, you will definitely see better results than all the mones in the world could possibly provide. I think it is awesome that you have decided to make the sort of changes you are making. You are in charge of your life, and you will have a longer and better life for the choices you are making. You deserve the life you dream of having.

Rome wasn't built in a day. It's the day to day choices- every moment is a choice- and it's those choices over time that determine the future we will have. If you keep up these awesome choices you are making, you are making a more awesome future for yourself. And, as you feel better and healthier and more confident as a result of these good choices, I'm sure everything in your life will reflect these improvements. Interacting with people will be easier. Encouraging others is easier when you have seen positive changes in your own life. Truly loving other people is easier when you love yourself.

I wish you all the success that your efforts deserve. Heart

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
06-04-2012 8:49 AM
Thanks given by meng123, Q-Tips

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Shocked When was your OMG-Pheromones-DO-Work moment?! SportyCurve5 52 5,818 04-10-2012 7:51 AM
Last Post: as33156