Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice for new user
jarlson
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Advice for new user
08-08-2019 3:38 PM

I was hoping for some advice on a first purchase. I'm new but have been reading everything I can.

I'm 40, white male, college student. I think of myself as a funny, nice guy, and a little too introverted. I’m working on being more aggressive, social skills and approach. I'd like to try some different mones to help open doors and attract women. I'm single, so interested in both hooking-up, and long term. I also like to travel, and am going to Thailand in the near future. I have an old Androtics Direct bottle of P75 from a few years ago, but that's about my only experience with mones.

I was thinking of trying 2-3 of the following:
Taboo or GoA - since they seem to be a good social for meeting younger girls, since I’m in college.
XiSt - for imprinting/bonding, meeting a long-term relationship.
Bad Wolf - I've read the self effects are that it would help with confidence, approach anxiety
TLG
SXD-9 - seems like it helps do a little more of the work?
THU/Evolve/M3X - for a sexual?
Anything else - open to suggestions.

1. Should I be looking at more Androsterone products to boost my alpha aura, since I’m kinda beta, none products to increase sex appeal, or should I be looking at mones that better fit my current personality?
2. Following #1, should I pick NA over Nude, and BW over Wolf?
3. I've read that Copulins increase testosterone. I’m not sure that I need it, but could it help?
4. Anyone use the asian specific mones, and are they good? (For my trip)
5. Any luck with sampler packs, to try a few different kinds? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2019 3:43 PM by jarlson.)
08-08-2019 3:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Advice for new user
08-08-2019 6:18 PM

Sounds like a good idea, buy a few products and test them out.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
08-08-2019 6:18 PM
Cyperian_xi
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-08-2019 6:20 PM

Sometimes a good social can turn into a great sexual.
I've been using Xist spray with some meh results. Maybe you'll have better luck with the oil?
I can't comment on THU,BadWolf or Captain.
If I can tell you anything it's that you want something that kinda goes with your personality. If you are on the beta side a light alpha will help.
Using a high powered alpha and still having beta mannerisms will make you look strange.
8/10 Chick:"Ohh that guy looks so alpha I'm gonna go up to him and say hi"
Beta dude with bad wolf on:"Uh-uh umm... hello there... I see y-you noticed how, how... how bad ass I am, my mom doesn't want me staying out past 9 so we cool?"
08-08-2019 6:20 PM
jarlson
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-09-2019 6:55 AM

(08-08-2019 6:20 PM)Cyperian_xi Wrote:  Sometimes a good social can turn into a great sexual.
I've been using Xist spray with some meh results. Maybe you'll have better luck with the oil?
I can't comment on THU,BadWolf or Captain.
If I can tell you anything it's that you want something that kinda goes with your personality. If you are on the beta side a light alpha will help.
Using a high powered alpha and still having beta mannerisms will make you look strange.
8/10 Chick:"Ohh that guy looks so alpha I'm gonna go up to him and say hi"
Beta dude with bad wolf on:"Uh-uh umm... hello there... I see y-you noticed how, how... how bad ass I am, my mom doesn't want me staying out past 9 so we cool?"

This makes good sense. I do not intend to underestimate the value of socials. Can you possibly recommend some light alphas?
08-09-2019 6:55 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-09-2019 7:57 AM

For what you are referring to, light alpha vibe, good for long term AND pickup, etc. I'd suggest looking at Core, Alpha Treasures, The Love God, Nude Alpha (over Nude because of your age), and even TITAN has a nice sexual undertone while still being an alpha type product. In my experience, copulins definitely raise testosterone. The Love God and Titan both have copulins in them.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
08-09-2019 7:57 AM
Cyperian_xi
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-09-2019 11:08 AM

Maybe try swoon for a good social,
For a light alpha, Yeah core does pretty good and I wanna say evolve can help with that too.
I feel like Treasureful Shine from Pheromone Treasures gave me a slight alpha boost, made me feel more confident and focused for awhile.
08-09-2019 11:08 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-09-2019 5:01 PM

Bw over wolf imho, I like nude more than NA but I am younger . If it's too soft can always spike with BW if u planning on getting it . Regardless whatever you get , ask for sample of what you want to try

Gary usually gives one sample per product ordered . Maybe u can get two
08-09-2019 5:01 PM
Phaethon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

08-11-2019 2:07 PM

Welcome jarlson,
in your case I would recommend Wolf over Bad Wolf.
First of all being a introverted person you would highly likely not be congruent with the signature/vibe of BW.
And the second thing is: you are 40 years of age and on a collage sending out a super bad ass Alpha vibe of BW?

If I would be you I would start low and work my way up, start with Wolf and learn to be and act like an Alpha. Try to get rid of your introverted self first and decide later on if you still want or need the Bad Wolf vibe.

Wolf is already a Alpha Blend, a friendly social Alpha but still Alpha. I'm using Wolf myself for about one year now and it helped me a lot glimbing up the ladder pretty fast within a group of Alphas in my new job.

I suggest you get some testers from aromafero to find out what works best for you.
https://www.aromafero.co.uk/shop/perfumes-with-pheromones/pheromone-testers/

This will save you a lot of money and if you like the blend you can still get the full bottle. And keep in mind that not every blend works for everybody the same way or at all. That's why I recommend the testers first. If the blend doesn't work for you you lost just a couple of bucks instead of flushing big money down the toilette.

Paulius from aromafero is legit and shipping is very fast.

Whatever your decision is, have fun with the mones and please report back.
08-11-2019 2:07 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

jarlson
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-13-2019 8:47 AM

(08-11-2019 2:07 PM)Phaethon Wrote:  Welcome jarlson,
in your case I would recommend Wolf over Bad Wolf.
First of all being a introverted person you would highly likely not be congruent with the signature/vibe of BW.
And the second thing is: you are 40 years of age and on a collage sending out a super bad ass Alpha vibe of BW?

If I would be you I would start low and work my way up, start with Wolf and learn to be and act like an Alpha. Try to get rid of your introverted self first and decide later on if you still want or need the Bad Wolf vibe.

Wolf is already a Alpha Blend, a friendly social Alpha but still Alpha. I'm using Wolf myself for about one year now and it helped me a lot glimbing up the ladder pretty fast within a group of Alphas in my new job.

I suggest you get some testers from aromafero to find out what works best for you.
https://www.aromafero.co.uk/shop/perfumes-with-pheromones/pheromone-testers/

This will save you a lot of money and if you like the blend you can still get the full bottle. And keep in mind that not every blend works for everybody the same way or at all. That's why I recommend the testers first. If the blend doesn't work for you you lost just a couple of bucks instead of flushing big money down the toilette.

Paulius from aromafero is legit and shipping is very fast.

Whatever your decision is, have fun with the mones and please report back.

Great advice from everyone, thank you. Thanks very much Phaethon, this makes a lot of sense. I'm going to try a few testers from aroma fero. Probably do wolf, TLG, and maybe core. I've heard a number of recommendations for both NA and Nude. Not sure which would benefit me more.
08-13-2019 8:47 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  User for two weeks, unexpected effect. Need some advice! Devin1Neil 23 1,413 07-11-2019 1:24 PM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora