Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice for making regular glace work?
phshotmaker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Advice for making regular glace work?
10-18-2012 2:09 PM

So here's the situation - I have a lot of glace, not fastburn, the regular one. Bought it last month. I'm not getting much joy with it.

Self effects are pretty much zero, effects on others are sometimes a little noticeable I think, but not very much at all.

I try mixing, I try spraying on a lot since people say its very hard to OD on glace. I've been using 3 sprays at a time minimum, up to 6.

The main use I've had for it is as a buffer, but it doesn't seem to bring much else to the table in mixed except for buffering.

I've noticed a small number of people saying glace doesn't work for them. The overwhelming majority of people find it works exactly described, or even better. I want to be one of those people!

I have 2 near full bottles of this stuff and I want to get the same results that everyone else seems to be getting. So, does anyone have some good advice for using regular glace? Maybe someone who it didn't work for at first, but they figured out how to get glace to work its magic? I'm all ears.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2012 2:09 PM by phshotmaker.)
10-18-2012 2:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Advice for making regular glace work?
10-18-2012 2:15 PM

in my case coco glace(a version of glace who wasnt supposed to exist) works better than the normal maybe you should ask chris to trade those and see if u can get somethig wit the coco glace
10-18-2012 2:15 PM
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-18-2012 4:35 PM

Don't put too much meaning into self effects.
Sometimes they are there, sometimes not.

I have the "old" Glace and use it from time to time with AV.
2 sprays Glace on neck and 2 drops AV in my hair.
For me it takes an hour or so before it starts working.
Cold here in Scandinavia..

Try 1 spray a few times and 2 sprays a few times before you give up on the stuff.
I often get the motormouth effect from others, they will not stop talking.
But I have to speak to them first.

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
10-18-2012 4:35 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-18-2012 5:29 PM

Try using Glace on its own.See if it has any effects for you

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
10-18-2012 5:29 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

10-18-2012 8:03 PM

Shake the bottle every time before spraying. The first spray probably will be whatever was in the sprayer before it was shaken.

The silicon doesnt mix as well as alcohol

Dont know how your metabolism is but anything that helps raise your body temp should help. Working out. Spicy foods. Hot drinks.

See if any of that helps.
10-18-2012 8:03 PM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Re: Advice for making regular glace work?
10-18-2012 8:16 PM

This. Classic Glace always work better when I'm out exercising or doing a physical to raise my body temperature. I being active, silicone mixes are a preference since the mones take longer to burn off.

Sent from my Captivate Glide.

[Image: PfuXON0.gif]
10-18-2012 8:16 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

10-18-2012 9:05 PM

The original Glace is in what Chris describes as a "heavy silicone base". It's designed for diffusion over a long period of time. The two most common methods for "jump-starting" heavy Glace are: A: applying more (aka the six sprays you hear about). B: spreading the glace over AS MUCH SURFACE AREA as humanly possible. The more skin surface area diffusing the better. Caffeine, and other thermogenics will also help speed diffusion.

I have an infrared thermometer that I use to measure my skin temperature. This allows me to find the hottest locations on my skin which allow for the best diffusion. My hot spots are behind each ear (jugular) and my elbow pits. Both locations have a surface temperature of 95-96 degrees F. I would recommend finding your hotspots. Typically it's where there is a lot of bloodflow beneath the skin ('tis why the wrist is such a common application point). Find and use your hotspots Good

Hope it helps. Keep trying, glace works hehe

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
10-18-2012 9:05 PM
phshotmaker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-20-2012 7:16 AM

Thanks for the help guys. I'll be trying your suggestions and will see what I come up with, especially the diffusion based ones. Science strikes again!
Maybe I need to revise my expectations a little as well. I keep reading stories of people being opened by others a lot when wearing glace, but that doesn't mean it's to be expected. Also I'll try glace on its own so I can zero in on what it does better.
10-20-2012 7:16 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-17-2012 5:21 PM

How is it going for you? Any better results with the suggestions? I hope so!

I'm female, but you had mentioned wanting to hear from someone who wasn't quite getting the results at first, so here I am Redface
When I started out I was ODing at 5-6 sprays. I backed it off to 2 but have found that 2 to 3 is my sweet spot. I spray to abdomen, chest & collarbone and then use my wrists to spread it around - yeah! body heat! I have the unscented in silicone so I spray whatever scent I want for a cover on first and let it dry down before adding Glace. It really pulls out the friendly, chatty, good time vibe from people consistently now.
Hope you're having good results now too Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-17-2012 5:21 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K v1, L2k v2, and Glace. Advice please! ScrantonicityMK 2 1,447 01-20-2015 5:42 PM
Last Post: HappyGoSkillfully