Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice
Karatepunches
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Advice
08-31-2019 2:40 PM

Hi,
I have used a314 back in 2010, and it was awesome. I am using it now, and I am aware it is not as good. There are 2 people that I need to get on the good side of in order to get recommendations for school. I wear a314 around the office everyday, and I try really hard to always be polite and friendly when interacting with them. I have given them compliments but all it does is inflate their egos. They treat me the same way or a bit worse.
Here are the two people:
1) She is one of my bosses and is very insecure. She spends most of her time trying to prove she is better than the people around her, and during my performance review she nitpicked and slammed me for things she had previously recommended I do. For example, she told me to do something and then during my review told me I was wrong to do it. If I get any positive attention from other team members she will go out of her way to one up me (even if what she is saying is wrong). She also pretends to know more than she actually does.
2) He is another boss I need to impress. Again, he seems to dislike me, and during a party when I was wearing a314 he literally stuck his nose up in the air, thrust his chest out, and tried to look at me (so it was like he was looking down on me). He breathed in deep (like smelling my a314) before doing this.

I only wear one drop of a314 and spread it on my wrists and neck.
I need to know what pheromone product(s) I should be using so they view me as someone they like with talent/potential who won't steal their jobs. This way I can trust them to write good recommendations.

Any advice is appreciated.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2019 2:46 PM by Karatepunches.)
08-31-2019 2:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Advice
08-31-2019 3:06 PM

(08-31-2019 2:40 PM)Karatepunches Wrote:  Hi,
I have used a314 back in 2010, and it was awesome. I am using it now, and I am aware it is not as good. There are 2 people that I need to get on the good side of in order to get recommendations for school. I wear a314 around the office everyday, and I try really hard to always be polite and friendly when interacting with them. I have given them compliments but all it does is inflate their egos. They treat me the same way or a bit worse.
Here are the two people:
1) She is one of my bosses and is very insecure. She spends most of her time trying to prove she is better than the people around her, and during my performance review she nitpicked and slammed me for things she had previously recommended I do. For example, she told me to do something and then during my review told me I was wrong to do it. If I get any positive attention from other team members she will go out of her way to one up me (even if what she is saying is wrong). She also pretends to know more than she actually does.
2) He is another boss I need to impress. Again, he seems to dislike me, and during a party when I was wearing a314 he literally stuck his nose up in the air, thrust his chest out, and tried to look at me (so it was like he was looking down on me). He breathed in deep (like smelling my a314) before doing this.

I only wear one drop of a314 and spread it on my wrists and neck.
I need to know what pheromone product(s) I should be using so they view me as someone they like with talent/potential who won't steal their jobs. This way I can trust them to write good recommendations.

Any advice is appreciated.

Panchi (that's Japanese for PUNCH);

The way I see it, you have 2 separate personality types that you are trying to impress, without much middle ground in common, except for one thing that jumps out to me first and foremost.

The first lady-boss is the typical insecure type. From what you described it seems to me like she can do her job, but not well enough that she's comfortable enough to not sweat the small stuff. To her, putting down others' performance, regardless of what created that performance, keeps her in authority and is "motivating". Nit pickers are tough to deal with. To satiate her, you'll need a friendly blend that will give her the impression that you are a man of value, competent, and on her side. Swimming with Sharks comes to mind, but just about any social/ imprinting blend, especially if it has a just a touch of alpha (for that calm, cool, and in control vibe) might do.

For her, you need her to feel like you are on her side, supporting her, and that she likes you beyond the workplace. Core, titan, VooDoo and some others come to mind, as well as a super-low dose of AV. Avoid heavy alpha products with her as she sounds like the "cut them down obliterate all resistance" scorched earth type. for her it sounds like if she doesn't like you, it will reflect in how she views your performance.

The second boss sounds like the typical Alphole type to me. He's the guy that just has to be in command and he thinks that being in command means that one subjugates the meek. In the workplace, everyone that is under him professionally is "the meek". If you see him being all chummy and butt-kissy with his direct superiors, then I'm probably very correct.

To the Alphole it is the law of the jungle. Prey on those you are stronger than and hope those stronger than you do not consume you.

For him you'd want a strong a fun-vibe mood lifting social. I'd say GRAV right off the bat, just because I've tried it recently; but I doubt that is good for the workplace. APi (A314) is a moderate to strong alpha vibe. To him, you are automatically a threat and a challenge. How dare this little piss-ant think that he's badder than me? I'll need to let him know that I control his fate around here!

A smooth social coupled with something that oozes a quiet inner strength (like titan perhaps?) might do you well there.

Overall, there isn't much that i know of that you can wear to give off a pleasing aura to the both of them together. the only thing that jumps out at me is that both of these personality types get off on deference to their guidance and wisdom, shows of respect, without being a kiss-ass. And that isn't pheromones, that's just remembering that "ma'am" means "You Bitch" and "Sir" means "He who I'd like to behead with a flaming sword"

So when you retort to me, "Yes, SIR, I understand." I know exactly what you are implying!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-31-2019 3:06 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

08-31-2019 3:38 PM

call them out on their bullshit, and let the chips fall where they lay. That's how you'll earn their respect.

more often than not, we get upset with others because of something they did or said, when it's really our lack of actions that we are mad at.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
08-31-2019 3:38 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-31-2019 3:45 PM

(08-31-2019 3:38 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  call them out on their bullshit, and let the chips fall where they lay. That's how you'll earn their respect.

more often than not, we get upset with others because of something they did or said, when it's really our lack of actions that we are mad at.

And this!

Would have repped you, but it says that I am not free enough with my love.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-31-2019 3:45 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Karatepunches
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-31-2019 5:48 PM

Great advice from both of you, Russianwolf and Gladen. Gladen, the second guy does kiss the butts of his direct superiors! I will look into the pheromones you mentioned. Thank you!
08-31-2019 5:48 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-03-2019 3:56 PM

I feel that RussianWolf's suggestion is far better. He is 100% correct that you must stand up for yourself and call them out when they are in err.

However, always keep in mind that if you correct a fool, he'll resent you. If you correct a wise man he will appreciate you. Standing up for oneself without evoking confrontation can be a hard line to walk.

While the first (and then deleted) bit I typed was in vogue with what he said, I felt that your two bosses' self-awareness seems to be a bit dubious from what you described.

Just remember that pheromones, at best, provide a small enhancement to how you are perceived. That doesn't mean that you and your actions cannot counter that impression.

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 4:02 PM by Gladen.)
09-03-2019 3:56 PM
Karatepunches
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-04-2019 6:09 PM

Well spoken, Gladen. Correcting either of those two will result in being resented.If the job market where I am wasn't so bad, I would be more assertive and see how things turn out.
I ordered Swimming With Sharks and Wolf. The reviews for Wolf were so good, I thought I should try it. Wolf came in the mail first, so I tried it out today. 2 sprays (one on each side of the neck).
Effects on others: I didn't see either boss today, but one very kind coworker (approx 50 years old) was edgy and trying to avoid me. Everytime I showed up where she was she would leave within 20 seconds. She also argued a bit with me for the first time in her 6 months of working here. Another coworker, in her 40s, was always flirty with me. She was still chatty, but there was zero flirting from her today. My two male coworkers (good guys) acted the same way they always do.

Self effects: None except for a 10 hour headache that started soon after putting on Wolf.
09-04-2019 6:09 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-06-2019 8:48 AM

(09-04-2019 6:09 PM)Karatepunches Wrote:  Self effects: None except for a 10 hour headache that started soon after putting on Wolf.

You might be sensitive to the mix. Try a lesser dosage and see if that helps. Sometimes people do get headaches, or other effects, from applications. TLG makes me sneeze a couple of times, AV makes my skin itch, and TKO makes me feel mildly stoned for a couple of minutes.

09-06-2019 8:48 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Karatepunches
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-08-2019 9:07 PM

I will try a smaller dose tomorrow and on my wrists.
09-08-2019 9:07 PM
Karatepunches
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-15-2019 8:33 PM

I opened the spray bottle and used the tube to place a total of 3 drops on my wrists. (2 on left wrist and 1 on right). No headache and still got some positive effects Smile
09-15-2019 8:33 PM

Share This Thread