Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adding to my stash
Mace
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Adding to my stash
09-25-2011 3:56 PM

(09-25-2011 1:29 PM)preck Wrote:  Can u tell us what outcomes you got with that mix?

Personally i think AV is great,its very easy to get results with that.
I find the Wolf/Scent of Eros mix great everyday/anytime mix. Alpha with chrisma and social. See Wolf report on this page.
Lots of respect with females wanting to talk and be close and lets go out for lunch but, it doesn't induces female sexual assertiveness without more effort than sometimes I want to put into it. I have become spoiled with New Pheromone Additive when mixed with a good social, females in the right social environment (party,club) will initiate the sexual advances without any steering on my part. However, I find New Pheromone Additive is not really a good anywhere/anytime mone. I would like to find something a little more subtle, yet still able trigger assertive female sexual respones.

One example of New Pheromone Additive mix and female assertiveness:
At party: Earlier I had met and spoke briefly to a gorgeous female (F) and her (bf) who were friends of a friend.

About an 20 minutes later:
(F): What are you drinking?
Me: I don't know but, it has tequila in it. Here try it.
(F): No thank you, tequila makes my clothes fall off.
Me: "smile" I doubt that. Here, try it.
-She takes a sip.
Me: See your clothes are still on.
-She looks around then grabs my hand.
(F): Come with me before (bf) comes back.

Big Grin

Mace

True Pheromones: TI, TA, TL, TT, TCOM, TC, TR, TJ, TO
Love Scent: NPA, A7, Chikara, Impi (Red), Edge
Liquid Alchemy: AV, Alpha Nude, Wolf, Possess, Hypnotica, Androstadienone 10 mcg/d
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, Corpo, Certo, Aquagen, Androstadienone 20 mcg/d
Androtics Direct: Ammo x2, IS X2, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, TAC, TAA, P74
Love Essentials: SOE
Paradise 7: FTL
LPMP: SS4M2, Weapon X
Erox
09-25-2011 3:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mace
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-25-2011 4:03 PM

(09-25-2011 1:55 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  If you're thinking about an Oil based none Product ...

i'd go with Alpha 7

it's easy to use ... not that tricky to overdose compared with Primal Instinct ... and it deliveres amazing results when combined with some socials

and you can get it really cheap if you know how to Big Grin

Pago

Thanks, I was wondering if Alpha 7 might be a better option. I'm sure I'll eventully get AV, PI, and Alpha 7. I just can't get them all at once. Are there any noticeable differences in Alpha 7 scented vs unscented?

Liquid Alchemy: AV, Alpha Nude, Wolf, Possess, Hypnotica, Androstadienone 10 mcg/d
Erox
09-25-2011 4:03 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

09-25-2011 4:10 PM

I don't think that there are some differences in Alpha 7 scented and unscented ..

the scented one comes with a cinnamon scent ...

i think the unscented ones should be covered ..

PI is very commanding and more towards the effecty you get with New Pheromone Additive ... PI knocks ... Alpha 7 rings .. ;)

the good thing with Alpha 7 is that it will last you for ages ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
09-25-2011 4:10 PM
Mace
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-25-2011 4:21 PM

(09-25-2011 4:10 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  I don't think that there are some differences in Alpha 7 scented and unscented ..

the scented one comes with a cinnamon scent ...

i think the unscented ones should be covered ..

Primal Instinct is very commanding and more towards the effecty you get with New Pheromone Additive ... Primal Instinct knocks ... Alpha 7 rings .. ;)

the good thing with Alpha 7 is that it will last you for ages ..

Pago

Thank you, I have read good things about Alpha 7 and based on you description it sounds like Alpha 7 is what I'm looking for. What socials have you found that work best with it or do you need a social with it?

Mace

Erox
09-25-2011 4:21 PM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

09-25-2011 4:24 PM

Mace, did you try New Pheromone Additive with wolf? if so, how did it work out for you?

To my understanding, wolf being a dominant -Androsterone product, should go well with a bit more none( although I believe it has a a small none amount in it by the reports) since your findings states that it needs a kick in that direction.

So far from the 3 products I tested(True Alpha , GLACE, Erox), as a single product that I see myself using everyday whether for daytime or night time, it is TA. The other two however, I would use for special occasions. True alpha has charismatic qualities and attractive in a way. True pheromones use none as their base for all their products so I believe the Androsterone and none in that product is well buffered
and complement each other nicely

I have alot of pheromones on me and have this urge to test a new one everyday but I believe that I won't gain a better understanding on how it works for me. I decided to take AV for a test drive for a week and then WOLF would be following it. Let's see how they both compare, and if they both can be complementary to each other.

Cheers
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2011 4:27 PM by SeriousSmile.)
09-25-2011 4:24 PM
Mace
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-25-2011 4:41 PM

(09-25-2011 4:24 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  Mace, did you try New Pheromone Additive with wolf? if so, how did it work out for you?

To my understanding, wolf being a dominant -Androsterone product, should go well with a bit more none( although I believe it has a a small none amount in it by the reports) since your findings states that it needs a kick in that direction.

So far from the 3 products I tested(True Alpha , GLACE, Erox), as a single product that I see myself using everyday whether for daytime or night time, it is TA. The other two however, I would use for special occasions. True alpha has charismatic qualities and attractive in a way. True pheromones use none as their base for all their products so I believe the Androsterone and none in that product is well buffered
and complement each other nicely

I have alot of pheromones on me and have this urge to test a new one everyday but I believe that I won't gain a better understanding on how it works for me. I decided to take AV for a test drive for a week and then WOLF would be following it. Let's see how they both compare, and if they both can be complementary to each other.

Cheers

I haven't tried Wolf with New Pheromone Additive, but you make a good point. Tomorrow will be a good day to test it. I will be meeting a female friend for lunch and later I will be going to a lounge where there a usually lots of asian women although, from what I have read, I'm not to sure how this mix will work with asians. I'll post the results.

Mace

Erox
09-25-2011 4:41 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

09-25-2011 4:43 PM

(09-25-2011 4:21 PM)Mace Wrote:  Thank you, I have read good things about Alpha 7 and based on you description it sounds like Alpha 7 is what I'm looking for. What socials have you found that work best with it or do you need a social with it?

Mace

Yep .... Alpha 7 is a fantastic Product

it was long time the #1 none thing over at Love Scent

Glace and IH and Instant Shine should work nice with Alpha 7

but Alpha 7 works good as a standalone as well touche

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
09-25-2011 4:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Newbie´s First Stash - What goes well with Wolf MarquesGil 19 8,609 06-08-2012 8:07 AM
Last Post: Ozee