Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Adam's Nectar scent with The Love God
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Adam's Nectar scent with The Love God
05-07-2019 6:33 PM

(05-07-2019 6:21 PM)metaltree Wrote:  It's really good. It should be a permanent scent.

Please join me in emailing them to ask for that. Beer

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
05-07-2019 6:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snakecharmer49311
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-07-2019 7:00 PM

(05-07-2019 6:33 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Please join me in emailing them to ask for that. Beer

Yes it should be on the permanent list. I would go as far as saying this is a niche quality fragrance.
The only reason why I could see this not being on the permanent list is that it's too expensive to produce or It's not getting enough buzz. I said it earlier, but this company is so underrated.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2019 7:02 PM by Snakecharmer49311.)
05-07-2019 7:00 PM
Snakecharmer49311
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-14-2019 11:59 AM

My Adam's Nectar just arrived in the mail. I'm really excited to wear it, but I'm going to let it sit for a couple of days and rest. Adam's Nectar is a lot more runnier than I expected it to be. Time to have some fun.yoohooOkDirol
05-14-2019 11:59 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-14-2019 7:42 PM

(05-14-2019 11:59 AM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  My Adam's Nectar just arrived in the mail. I'm really excited to wear it, but I'm going to let it sit for a couple of days and rest. Adam's Nectar is a lot more runnier than I expected it to be. Time to have some fun.yoohooOkDirol

That's weird. Was it warm outside when you got it? Might make the oil thinner at first until it cools.

I had such a smooth day wearing Adam's Nectar scent (with The Love God) again.  There is something about the combination of scent and pheromone that just makes this magical.  Yeah, I know how I sound but it's true.  The reactions are very natural but still very strong from others.  My bride was oh so sweet and pleasant all day and it was like we were dating again.  Sometimes I forget how great this blend is and take it for granted.  Then I go without wearing it for a few days.  

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

05-14-2019 7:42 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snakecharmer49311
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-14-2019 9:59 PM

I was expecting Adam's Nectar to have a thicker consistency like the sample. I've been known to over-analyze things at times. I'm not saying anything's wrong with the blend but it's just a mere observation.

I think I'm going to have to borrow your idea on getting Unisexy boosted with TLG. I got a sample of Unisexy and it does have the DNA of Bad Boy.
Unisexy is going to be the next thing on the list. Thanks for the idea.
05-14-2019 9:59 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

Thumbs Up RE: Adam's Nectar scent with The Love God
05-14-2019 10:11 PM

(05-14-2019 9:59 PM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  I was expecting Adam's Nectar to have a thicker consistency like the sample. I've been known to over-analyze things at times. I'm not saying anything's wrong with the blend but it's just a mere observation.

I think I'm going to have to borrow your idea on getting Unisexy boosted with TLG. I got a sample of Unisexy and it does have the DNA of Bad Boy.
Unisexy is going to be the next thing on the list. Thanks for the idea.

Ah, I gotcha. In my experience, the samples are more concentrated so they will be 'thicker' in consistency than the regular bottles. Nothing to worry about, however.

Glad you liked Unisexy! It's a new favorite of mine, actually. I get a lot of positive comments from it as well. Women dig it. If you decide to order it (not that I get anything besides the thanks of a grateful nation but) let them know I'd suggested it. A few brownie points can never hurt! Mrgreen

05-14-2019 10:11 PM
Snakecharmer49311
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-14-2019 11:31 PM

(05-14-2019 10:11 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Ah, I gotcha. In my experience, the samples are more concentrated so they will be 'thicker' in consistency than the regular bottles. Nothing to worry about, however.

Glad you liked Unisexy! It's a new favorite of mine, actually. I get a lot of positive comments from it as well. Women dig it. If you decide to order it (not that I get anything besides the thanks of a grateful nation but) let them know I'd suggested it. A few brownie points can never hurt! Mrgreen

I will gladly tell the LPMP team that you came up
with the wonderful idea of boosting Unisexy with
TLG.
05-14-2019 11:31 PM
DVRush
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-17-2019 9:57 AM

So got my Adam's Nectar w/TLG yesterday.
Initial impression is that I like the scent more than I thought I would based off the description; However, the combination of aroma's quickly dissipates leaving the "boozy apple" (fermented apple sent) to dominate a little too much. It would work very well with an undertone of something slightly sweet/slightly smokey (Vanilla Ember or some such) but on its own... comes off a little too fermented.

At any rate. Saturday I will be taking it for a test run. I'll let you all know how it goes, but I should concede that my date's background is such that her response (if any) may not be indicative of the norm. 27 born and raised in China, been in the US for 8 years. So likely she has a complicated association.

In the past I've seen people in similar forums asking if race and such impacts a persons reaction to mones. The answer is background not race. I am sure there is probably a thread on it already but I am going to start one just to clearly articulate matter...
05-17-2019 9:57 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star The Love God Pheromone Blend Snoopyace 1,874 117,666 Today 12:03 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace