Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AV Application
pheroboywa
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

AV Application
10-25-2013 9:07 AM

Hi guys,

I'm pretty excited. I'm new to pheromones and just got my AV roll-on. From what I have been reading, less is more. I am an asian in a generally cool climate right now and I am in college right now, so my question is how much (inch) and where would be the most appropriate application points. Thank you in advance for your help!
10-25-2013 9:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Being - Banned
Banned

Sex: Often Please

RE: AV Application
10-25-2013 9:30 AM

Hi pheroboywa, Hi

In my opinion it's all a matter of trial and error, everybody's body chemistry is different. The vendor Garry Nelson doesn't recommend a certain amount of inches for the roll on himself as far as I know. Some people included myself prefer the Euro dropper bottles. I would suggest to do some research on the Liquid Alchemy Labs review page, there is a thread specially devoted to Aqua Vitae. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Aqua-Vitae

Welcome and good luck with your phero-adventure.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 9:31 AM by Being.)
10-25-2013 9:30 AM
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AV Application
10-25-2013 10:20 AM

I have Aqua Vitae in the roller bottle and you definitely don't need much. Like Being said, everyone's body chemistry is different. So just do your evaluations and see what amount works for you. Keep in mind if people are staying clear, and being over respectful and maybe avoiding eye contact, that's because it's working! Tone it down a little and pay attention to their reactions. I know AV is really powerful stuff and hits hard! I always use 4" total..2 behind each ear, and I'm getting results.
Less is certainly more with AV because you can end up getting TOO much respect, hence, the need for more action on your part to open women. You have a high "value" status/attraction mix. You have to let them feel that they ARE worthy to talk to you...just open a woman and examine her reactions...You'll see what we're talking about!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
10-25-2013 10:20 AM

Share This Thread