Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ATD - 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 147
Thanks received:
554 thanks in 251 posts

ATD - 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione
11-15-2016 3:36 PM

http://suppversity.blogspot.de/2010/08/a...f-atd.html

This article implicates some detrimental effects of a widely used irreversible aromatase inhibitor.
They are does-dependent and some other factors are at play, buthere we have some hints at why some products that assumingly contain IAI's as well
(-Etrione e.g.) sometime have less desirable self-effects. I'm thinking of some reports of reduced self-confidence and "self-imprinting", overemotionality that pop up from time to time about NA. Which probably contains -Etrione, maybe a application-dose dependent pattern can be identified with this in mind.
11-15-2016 3:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1986
Thanks received:
2342 thanks in 1321 posts

RE: ATD - 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione
11-19-2016 9:48 PM

It's an interesting thought, but I don't feel there's much (if at all) to this hypothesis. The first possible counterpoint is that I receive slightly weaker negative self-effects in ramping up the dose of Nude Alpha. Negative self-effects appear at a single drop. The second is that I've received no such negative self-effects from other mixes containing Androstenetrione. It's possible, I suppose, that Nude Alpha contains a far greater dose of Androstenetrione than other mixes. Given how little information Garry gives out regarding what's in his mixes, the best way to test this hypothesis would be to solo test Androstenetrione at a variety of dose levels over an extended period of time, perhaps 4-6 months at a minimum (this was the approximately duration of testing Nude Alpha before the mix became unwearable for me).
11-19-2016 9:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread