Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AQasanova
right_mr
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

AQasanova
07-10-2019 3:06 PM

As the thread may subtly or not so subtly suggest, for anyone that owns both AQ and casanova , I find starting off with some casanova and then later applying some AQ leads to some superb effects. I've tried it both on skin and clothes (jackets).
Also a casanova dose does help when ive overused AQ and the respect thing gets too strong.
as always , I have to qualify that AQ is my most used product and I'm on bottle number 3, so maybe that is a confounding variable.
07-10-2019 3:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: AQasanova
07-10-2019 3:42 PM

Good luck finding guys who owns both. When you get respect hit from AQ, is it similar to a respect hit from BW, I ask this because to me it's vastly different.
07-10-2019 3:42 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-11-2019 5:32 AM

(07-10-2019 3:42 PM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Good luck finding guys who owns both. When you get respect hit from AQ, is it similar to a respect hit from BW, I ask this because to me it's vastly different.

I would say AQ is spotlighting and more like celebrity AV type effects (on the few occasions that AV ever worked for me). but also people are very respectful when I wear AQ.

I dont use BW anymore so cant compare them . it has been years since I chucked on some AV
07-11-2019 5:32 AM
Errrrrrk
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-12-2019 4:57 AM

(07-11-2019 5:32 AM)right_mr Wrote:  I dont use BW anymore

What made you quit BW?
07-12-2019 4:57 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-13-2019 2:05 AM

(07-12-2019 4:57 AM)Errrrrrk Wrote:  What made you quit BW?

probably the fatigue it causes and also didnt think it was as rounded as something like AQ. Also its intimidation was different to AQ respect based . also AQ has better selfies and BW used to make me angry as hell. I would have to dose it to 4+ drops for it to be more social . aggression with bw vs calm confidence and status with AQ

i did use bw a lot combined with voodoo (first batch release ). That was great to facilitate closing on dates. alas i have a young family now so no closing for me.
also it is easier to decant and use sprays so BW doesnt really work for that except in little dropper bottles. also using it on clothes leaves oil marks . lastly my mood cant handle any nonsense from the Mrs with some of these products which is why I use them on a suit jacket and then take it off when I get home to have more of a natural sig and mood. AQ included .

when casanova came out, I ofcourse got it within a couple of weeks . took it to a conference and found it had very nice effects but also one or two things i dont like, ie fatigue and people getting too comfortable in my space on public transport . on the one time I wore it, in a great tasting environment, it was very good for making connections with folks. i ended up with two people who hung out with me like I'm a true buddy, one was female, she ended up playing footsie with me after I stuck come AQ on to reenergise my mood but ofcourse I wanted to get home rather than get laid sadly. the dude keeps in touch still and I'll catch up with him for a beer.

the female kept in touch for a bit about meeting up again but we didnt follow it through as I have no desire to jeopardise my family unit.

I wear it on a jacket and then also spray AQ on top. the combination works well but even better if casa goes on first and AQ a few hours later

in summary I have nothing against BW and used at least 2 bottles of it when it came out but it doesnt serve my needs and I've forgotten how to use it too . used it twice a few months ago and it made my boss very nasty. so it doesnt do the work wear any advantages...
07-13-2019 2:05 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-16-2019 1:22 PM

Hey, right_mr:

Is this your blog per chance?

http://smellscent.blogspot.com/2019/06/c...notes.html
07-16-2019 1:22 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-16-2019 7:45 PM

(07-16-2019 1:22 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Hey, right_mr:

WHY? do you ask, Man? pick nose

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-16-2019 7:45 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-17-2019 4:04 AM

(07-16-2019 1:22 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Hey, right_mr:

reply covered in other post you asked the question. Short answer = no.
long answer = no, but I'm surprised the combo doesnt give him fatigue the next day from the casanova ...
07-17-2019 4:04 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2019 10:11 AM

(07-16-2019 7:45 PM)MMM Wrote:  WHY? do you ask, Man? pick nose

I only asked because right_mr was one of the early testers of Casanova and I had thought that he ran his own blog. The blog is good with some reviews as well as a mone calculator. It appears that whoever is running that blog is also testing current new offerings like TKO. It could be a member of PT as he recommends PT
but also, other forums e.g. XS.

Anyway, thanks for the reply right_mr. Regardless of whether the blog was yours or not, I always like your candid reviews that you give on PT.
07-17-2019 10:11 AM

Share This Thread