Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
API
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1345
Thanks received:
743 thanks in 377 posts

RE: API
05-04-2016 3:36 AM

Started going back to this for work, along with a drop of NA. Kinda liking how I'm being treated with this on by patients and colleagues better than with Wolf. I also feel confident and on point with work with this on.

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2016 3:49 AM by BeautifulEnigma.)
05-04-2016 3:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by extraballislit
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 26 posts

12-16-2016 9:29 PM

Finally, I'm at the last page of this thread..(avoiding my midterm)for now at least. anyways previously I've read that if 1 or 2 drops A314 (rev32) are applied with 2.5mcg of P75, awesome results of intimidations are seen... has anyone tried this combo yet? so far I've found nothing in the past few days of research. I'll be doing this API + p75 combo to see how it goes.

I may just shoot myself with 4 or 4+ drops of API as I've not seen much results from 2 drops.

will return this Monday Eve if I can remember

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
12-16-2016 9:29 PM
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
47 thanks in 26 posts

12-20-2016 8:08 AM

Stupid stupid stupid! I'm testing out api at 3 drops today with p75... blindly sprayed myself, by the 3rd spray I realized *SHIT* and had a half spray.

sooo 3 drops pf API and 2 1/2 sprays of P75 at 2.5mcg/spray... let's see if there is any intimidation as people have mentioned from A314 and P75..

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
12-20-2016 8:08 AM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess
Login or register to remove all advertising

crashbandicoot
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 4 posts

02-20-2017 1:49 AM

I have used A314 and it has blown me away in terms of respect/defference.
The first time wow moment was when I was chosen as the king in a college play when I was in my early 20's. I was sad when it became 109$ and switched to instant shine, chikara or The edge plus some Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate for some years. After testing Api a few times,
I can definitely say that it is not intimidating to younger women like A314 might have been, this one here is more approachable.

I got a huge Deer in the headlights from what seemed to be two 18-19 year old girls in the middle of street in broad daylight. One was blonde, the other was a brunette. The smile and deep stare into the eyes was very p83 ish and I read somewhere that p83 might be beta-thdoc but I'm not sure about that. I think p83 could also be something else, perhaps Molecule D but who knows for now. All I can say is that API needs some testing but in the few times of wearing it I have noticed a brightening of mood in attractive younger women around me such as at the gas station, vitamin/grocery store workers etc. I have also seen A314 like respect but instead of being unreachable it was like wow he is going places and will be great at whatever he does. My father told me that it is nice how I take care of my mother and how I have always been thoughtful. All I did was change her tea maker with a new one because it was probably gonna explodee from overuse.

Application with Api testing has always been high, around 5-7 drops from the 2 little sample Api bottles at first and between 4-6 drops of the big size oil. Definitely need further testing. Looking forward to a mix of p74, p83 and Api in the next 10 days when my order arrives. I'm 32 and my androstenone mixes hit 1 out of 20 times. I do much better with products like low dose Chikara, high dose A314, high dose Glace, p74, p83, TAA, Vibe, Bliss.
Ascend is pretty cool too but have to be careful with dosage as I have ghosted pretty bad and women have turned their backs towards me after one look and completely ignored me with 3 full raw sprays, obviously though. Sometimes I just apply 1 spray of the full size bottle and then wash the areas after 15 mins with light soap and water quite well then cover with cologne and get more looks from women then a whole spray unwashed. I repeat that 3-4 hours later once more. Still further testing required but the products are great.

No anger problems, no fights, no issues with Api for me, but if something happens, I'll share. I think products like Api, Ascend, A314, Celebrity etc should be worn to help get ahead in life if you are stuck in a rut. I feel that for my personality when Too much Androsterone is mixed high androstenone, it amps up my aggression even more than androstenone solo and I get pretty grumpy and get ghosted, the low Androsterone with high none doesn't work as well for me but makes people more mad and actually quite confrontational including myself. I have to become super aggressive to counter the ill effects and maintain respect and when I do the people get super scared and apologetic within seconds, some become quiet or actually slink away after I raise my voice which I almost never do, it's not working to pick up chicks for me but can have it's uses if I need to be in a bad neighborhood, it feels like Clint Eastwood or if I use the none, Androsterone and Androstadienone together, then it's like the guy from Doom walking around. Everyone is certainly different and researching plus testing is worth it.
It's not where you start, it's where you end up.

Peace.
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017 2:08 AM by crashbandicoot.)
02-20-2017 1:49 AM
Thanks given by RedEyes
Pheroseeker
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 10 posts

04-20-2017 8:58 PM

Api is by far my favorite mone for work. I've tried wolf(not enough respect imo), corporotivo (not enough respect either), a314 which gave me mad respect but alsogot attitudes from other guys at work including my supervisor when I wore it. I just orderd ascend so I'll post about it after testing. But so far with 3 drops Api I get respect and people wanna be my friend. People are extra nice to me and respectful on this stuff. I work in customer service at the moment, so I'm always dealing with people. But damn Api is solid for work, at least for me. Definitely one I will always keep in my aresnal. Hands down my go to work mone. Can't wait to try ascend though!
04-20-2017 8:58 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, Snoopyace, excalibur, TheBoogieMan, dsouza

Share This Thread