Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AM NOS 2017 Reviews
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 100
Thanks received:
154 thanks in 96 posts

AM NOS 2017 Reviews
09-15-2017 4:14 PM

I just received AM NOS unscented. I'm debating between 3 and 4 sprays and will try while clubbing this evening. Here's hoping its da Bomb

My age upper fifties.
LAL: Voodoo, NA, AV, Hypnotica, DP, PA, SXD9, BW, OD, Nude. Samples: Lucky7
PheromoneXS: Cohesion, Xist, Bliss, Ascend, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Thinker, Celebrity, Barely Legal, XS119A P-Bomb, XS127 Magnetic, XS129 PSE, Samples: Taboo, Celebrity, Evolve oil, SOB, All FXS scented
Alpha Dream: AM, LIIK v1 & v2, Certo, Corpo, Glace All unscented
Luv Essentials: Max Attract Unscented
Apex: Core Fury, Imprint, M3X, Dion., Titan, Orbital, Sample: Praetoria
Pheromone Treasures: AOA, LAT, AT, CAPT, ETFZ, GOA, DDO, THU, SWN, Z69, TS, A-1 DPG & alcohol, All unscented
Love Scent: NNPA

D'man located directly over the center of the earth!
09-15-2017 4:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DrChocolate, MMM
Login or register to remove all advertising

RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 904
Thanks received:
924 thanks in 459 posts

RE: AM NOS 2017 Reviews
09-15-2017 4:49 PM

Start with one spray, and work your way up. That way you can find your sweet spot.

Just Kidding!!

Looking forward to your analysis

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-15-2017 4:49 PM
Thanks given by MMM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 543
Thanks received:
1535 thanks in 624 posts

09-15-2017 4:53 PM

(09-15-2017 4:49 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Start with one spray, and work your way up. That way you can find your sweet spot.

just go with 4 sprays and try to find HER sweet spot!! .. lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
09-15-2017 4:53 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, MMM, DrChocolate, DssMaster, Androcles
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1648
Thanks received:
2146 thanks in 720 posts

09-17-2017 5:00 PM

Sorry guys, nothing to report yet. I haven't been out like say, night game or anything with this, just been out and about. But for me it wouldn't even matter. I would notice something no matter what the venue. So I've used about 4 times, alternating from 1-2 sprays, but nothing that has "wowed" me yet, so I'm actually still waiting to be "wowed".
Nevertheless, still at it, and looking for some opportune moments.
Anyone else have something interesting...?

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
09-17-2017 5:00 PM
Thanks given by MMM, excalibur, kocik2000, DrChocolate, dsouza, DssMaster
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3532
Thanks received:
2303 thanks in 1053 posts

09-17-2017 9:56 PM

Am waiting for mine. According to the tracking info, it's hut Sydney on the 16th September. Last Saturday. And knowing how lazy Australia post is, I know I'll have to wait for another week. And that includes me going up north for work and coming back. But I'll update ya's in due course. Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2017 9:57 PM by DrChocolate.)
09-17-2017 9:56 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora

PheroC
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 12 posts

09-18-2017 9:31 PM

Just bought 2 bottles of 2014Version from pheromontdiskoun last week. Had I seen this earlier, would have bought this instead. Still eager to know whether this NOS version is how it used to be or even better.
09-18-2017 9:31 PM
showtime89
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 9 posts

09-23-2017 7:47 PM

My initial observations on this:

Dosage: 1 Spray to the neck

Self-effects: Strong confidence, I naturally talk pretty quietly but with this stuff I feel an overwhelming urge to be loud and outspoken.

At work:
Some female co-workers seemed extremely happy to see me when I approached them and the conversations were deeper to the point where I had to stop them (in order to get back to work). During these conversations, they would cuss freely and out loud not giving two shits about this being said in a professional environment. Also, I was surprised by the effectiveness that this mix had on some of the timid females (they are scared shitless of other alpha mixes) I got quite a bit of smiles and waves from them which was unusual.

A commonality I noticed when I was talking to these girls was that they had a tendency to cross their legs when we were standing around talking. This IOI sort of showed me that they were dead set on talking to me for chunks of time despite having a lot of work to do. There was some intimidation as you would expect from heavy none mixes, this had a few women avoid eye contact with me as if I was the scariest thing alive.

This also intimidated the shit out of the more beta personality males however it gave me a ton of respect from some high-status males (ex. my boss's boss's boss was acting buddy-buddy with me).

After work:
Went to a bar party hosted by my girlfriend's sorority, I was introduced to all of her sister's boyfriends and I swear I felt like the captain of the football team around these guys. They were constantly validating themselves to me when we spoke, one of them even bought me a drink and brought it to me. This could be anything but it was a bit of out of the ordinary for me.

I still have more testing to do with this one but so far so good with this being my first time ever trying AM in any form.
09-23-2017 7:47 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, excalibur, kocik2000, D'man, PheroC, DssMaster, phertest, DrChocolate
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 243
Thanks received:
670 thanks in 324 posts

10-15-2017 7:30 AM

I've been testing AM NOS the last few weeks, although the past week I haven't had much of a chance due to storm season. Anyway, I am thoroughly impressed with the new NOS version of AM.

As far as I can tell, the most obvious effects come from how quickly it seems to hit, and how much more blatant it actually is. The current "normal" version of Alfa Maschio is still a great attention grabber, but NOS just seems to work a bit more efficiently. I think this new alcohol base should definitely become an option in the future since its only on a limited basis at the moment.

Some of the main differences I've noticed (similar to showtime89 above) is there are a noticeable improvement in how "punchy" the self effects are. It seems to have a bit more "force" over the original AM and can quickly change your demeanor. I haven't gauged how much of this is due to its diffusion, or whether its just because the effects are more obvious because of a quicker "come on" than the normal silicone version.

As for effects on women, they are slightly improved too - women seem to be intimidated if you use the same dosage as you do with the original versions so tone it down a little at first and see how you go. Once you have the dosage right, women seem to be intrigued and show a lot of IOI's right off the bat, again probably because of the faster diffusion of molecules. As far as interactions with women go, it seems to be a little more "sticky" and doesn't require AS much driving of the product... my suspicions are on androstadienone being better diffused since the effects of women hanging around, comfort, and slight clinginess seem apparent very quickly.

I had a guy email me saying that he was only attracting black and fat women which was kinda hilarious, but I've had some great results running this the last few weeks. I think I can probably get a few more effects out of it before it gets shelved for special occasions so I'll post back here or on my site when I can. I've made up a separate page for test results of NOS but I think I've covered most of the core effects here.

There are subtle differences here and there, but its hard to differentiate between what we already know about original AM and NOS and whether to classify it as a new product or only a slightly different version of the same... time will tell Smoke
10-15-2017 7:30 AM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, neon, DrChocolate, DssMaster, V-nice, Androcles
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3532
Thanks received:
2303 thanks in 1053 posts

10-15-2017 2:41 PM

I second Showtime and Phertest too. I reported the first run of NOS in the wrong thread here http://pherotruth.com/Thread-AM-NOS?page=3&highlight="New+old+stock". Lol. Sorry. I should'a reported it here. I'll keep track of it in me journal about it and do a proper data card Androcle's style write up when I can understand it properly.

So far the biggest difference I've noticed is the dry down. The application of it, dries up a lot quicker than the Silicone version. I originally thought it'll compensate the longevity of the app, but it was still going after the 7th hour. Even though it's alcohol based.

And there's something different about the A.1 in it. Either the A.1 in it is different or its diffusing differently due to its carrier being alcohol. Cos the Air hostess lady asked me to cuddle. That's very unlike her. Usually we just go apart after we do the deeds. But last Fridy night, she asked me to stay. And me personally would find ways to think of leaving, but surprisingly I stayed too to cuddle her the night. Weird indeed. Lol.

Weird cos I ran AS3's F.I.L. combo on Saturdy night on a different target, amd we didn't do the deeds but cuddled that night. And I was using the PSX A.1 oil on that combo. And I enjoyed, but last night, I used Edge I got from Lacroy, on the same target I cuddled last Saturday night, and we couldn't do the deeds still, but we still cuddled but I defo had an unpleasant sorta annoyed feeling that I didn't enjoy the cuddle. So the absence of A.1 made me feel like, I wanna get outta here. When I ran edge solo. (Edit here; it's edge and HS. NOT SOLO) Sorry. Smile

But anyway, the point is, the Silicone A.M. I have, has a quick bang and get out kinda vibe and many times, the target is the one who pushes me, and am fine with that. But with A.M. NOS I exposed to the Air Hostess, made BOTH me and her go cuddle spoon. So it effected me as well as her if that makes sence.

Am assuming it's cos of the Carrier being alcohol. Hence the seconding of it. Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2017 8:13 PM by DrChocolate.)
10-15-2017 2:41 PM
Thanks given by DssMaster, TheManInTheFedora, V-nice, Androcles

Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 183
Thanks received:
635 thanks in 263 posts

10-15-2017 9:37 PM

So there is NOS 2014 AM for sale? So it is a cache of old stuff? Can someone confirm the details?

So on a related note, I wore a sample of AM that I believe hails from 2016/2015. I believe it has the somewhat masked None in it.

I went back to strip club I hadn't been at in 20+ years. A real seedy joint. I love seedy places with amateur nights. It had gotten a lot more rough over the years. In fact, someone just got killed there.

So I'm wearing AM in there - like two, maybe 3 sprays from the sample. And shit, everyone one cleared out of my way. Either that or they thought I was Jeffrey Dahmer or Cop. Downside was not even the dancers trolled me.

So I had a cigar, looked around to see if any one would fuck with me and nope - no action. Consider it a dud.

But here is the whacky thing. Not sure if I hung that shirt or washed it, but it is shirt I rarely wear. I can still smell the AM on it faintly. And every time I'm out with it, it get doe eyes and respect.

And guess what, all the non believers: this is like 2 months later. I'm going to run a more formal test. But based on this test, even the new AM seemed to be solid if not intimidating sexual mix.

That said, I am dying to test the old stuff.

On a related note regarding test surface, this particular shirt is like a microsuede thing, weird fabric and scents seem to stick to it, but the cigar smell is long gone. I've noticed this same thing with other fabrics.

On another tangent, I have also noticed that Androstadienone depresses more when it touches my skin and what it reminds me of is an est conversion of a roid. So now I am going to run some tests where I work out after applying Androstadienone mixes. The reason I say this is that workouts have a remarkable way of preventing est conversion.
10-15-2017 9:37 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, DssMaster, TheManInTheFedora, Jonas, Androcles

Share This Thread