Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Androstadienone in cohesion vs Androstadienone in l2k v1
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Androstadienone in cohesion vs Androstadienone in l2k v1
10-25-2013 5:02 PM

Anyone know the degree to which Androstadienone in cohesion and l2k v1 differs? Just curious because 2 drops of cohesion oil gives me terrible depression.. I'm HOPING l2k v1 is not going to.. So far AM DOESN'T provided I don't wear it several days in a row.
AM must has less Androstadienone than both cohesion and l2k v1.. But my real concern is l2k v1.

Should I be worried?
10-25-2013 5:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Androstadienone in cohesion vs Androstadienone in l2k v1
10-25-2013 9:30 PM

As far as I know Cohesion has a dump truck full of Androstadienone in it. L2K likely not even vaguely close.

An example is that I use Lovescent's Androstadienone and dilute it usually 4 or 5 to 1 to get a 14 to 20 mcg spray from my atomizer. If what I read about Cohesion (the oil) is right is it's about 3x as strong as Lovescent's Androstadienone and isn't diluted.
10-25-2013 9:30 PM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

10-26-2013 1:26 PM

Theres 55mcg Androstadienone in the cohesion spray, Steve makes his oils in 7x concentration compared to the sprays, however the Androstadienone AD use is fucking savage and once the buffers wear off it's depression city for me, Iv actually stopped using AM, laid and L2k because of it.
10-26-2013 1:26 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

10-26-2013 3:52 PM

Some people get depression, and some people like me haven't even experienced that. It ultimately comes down to the individual. Like with any pheromones, you'll do your research first, but at the end of the day, you have to see for YOURSELF, and what works for you! If you're interested in a product, get it! That's what I do. Because it's the only way you'll know how it works for YOU!

Either way you put it, L2k v1 is a solid product!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
10-26-2013 3:52 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-26-2013 5:53 PM

I have a theory, you can take it with a grain of salt.

The more you wear A-1 Androstadienone. The more your resistance to A-1 goes down . That is the first theory

My second theory is that there is an inverse correlation between High Testosterone levels and how badly A-1 will affect someone.

I don't think A-1 should be worn back to back but instead for special occasions. Like thundr mentioned there are tons of products that have not been designed through field testing but through some crusty scientist with a hypothetical formula. These hypothetical formulas don't have enough information to be using the product back to back and have not been tested in the long run.I think some formulas might be shortsighted for the moment you spray the product on not how might you develop adverse reactions over time.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
10-26-2013 5:53 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

10-27-2013 4:11 AM

I got depression with even 1 spray of Am LET ALONE COHESION OR L2K V1. Once I added in 3 sprays glace my mood was uplifted and depression gone.. For me I have to always buffer AM.

Now AD has stated that l2k v1 is 66% glace 33 % AM with additional components added (DHEAS etc) . It apparently has more Androstadienone than AM (20% more?)

Because its balanced with glace I think I will get away without the depression.

It should be arriving this upcoming week.. I will test it on non-consecutive days.. I feel that wearing l2k v1 daily is a big no no for me.

I really hope I don't get depression with it. I have a bottle of glace I can rebuffer with in case I do. If l2k v1 causes depression for me that means l2k v2 would be a nightmare for me.

I really think people should get a handle on v1 before they go out and order v2 which has higher potential for depression and a greater learning curve to get the most out of.
10-27-2013 4:11 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Where to buy Androstadienone Androstadienone in UK? sith667 1 265 01-25-2018 8:27 PM
Last Post: polarvoid
  androstadienone and depression johnnyB 47 11,050 10-17-2017 2:03 PM
Last Post: Spider-mone
  Best Androstadienone Vendor????? LoveDocta 26 8,446 05-20-2017 9:46 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  Androstadienone not for everyone? Lucent 3 1,124 10-22-2016 7:13 AM
Last Post: moe
Tongue Androstadienone Oil vs Spray SpiderMan1 7 2,559 04-27-2016 3:24 PM
Last Post: SpiderMan1