Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Androstadienone and warmer weather
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Androstadienone and warmer weather
05-12-2015 8:40 AM

It seems mones in general are diffusing and breaking down/converting faster on the skin in this spring weather in Toronto.

It seems like all winter I could where am without depression /lethargy but now that it's hot outside the Androstadienone is breaking down faster.

Anyone else suddenly experiencing more bouts of Androstadienone depression lethargy?
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2015 8:42 AM by dsouza.)
05-12-2015 8:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

kerno - Banned
upgrade

RE: Androstadienone and warmer weather
05-12-2015 10:13 AM

(05-12-2015 8:40 AM)dsouza Wrote:  It seems mones in general are diffusing and breaking down/converting faster on the skin in this spring weather in Toronto.

It seems like all winter I could where am without depression /lethargy but now that it's hot outside the Androstadienone is breaking down faster.

Anyone else suddenly experiencing more bouts of Androstadienone depression lethargy?

For me it's the opposite, I don't feel bad anymore with Androstadienone now when it's spring, hotter weather and sunnier, but maybe it's because of the vitamine D? I always feel so shitty around march because of a lack of sun, dienone could strengthen this feeling, to be honest i now love dienone because of the good effects, I used to hate it one month ago even when it made good effects
05-12-2015 10:13 AM
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

05-12-2015 11:16 AM

(05-12-2015 8:40 AM)dsouza Wrote:  It seems mones in general are diffusing and breaking down/converting faster on the skin in this spring weather in Toronto.

YES i did experience the same problem and i thought i was the only one, i even odd on Androstadienone 150mcg and it did breakdown after one hour or two, was hot here last week in Montreal almost 30 degree humidity 90%-70% no blatant hits as i experienced on winter or normal days where temperature is more like 14 to 24 degree

i never experienced bad mood when using Androstadienone in winter time or where generally temperature are nice, but lately when its hot outside i start getting the bad mood when using Androstadienone , and i should take shower right before the bed time so i can sleep normal other way i can't sleep when having Androstadienone on me

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, DM, PSE, A1
Apex: Core, Imp
LAL: Wolf, AV, NA*
Andro: AmmoX2, P75
LS: NPA
PT: AT, GOA, CPT&THU*
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102
*:Samples
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2015 11:29 AM by AMANKIND.)
05-12-2015 11:16 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-12-2015 2:44 PM

(05-12-2015 11:16 AM)AMANKIND Wrote:  YES i did experience the same problem and i thought i was the only one, i even odd on Androstadienone 150mcg and it did breakdown after one hour or two, was hot here last week in Montreal almost 30 degree humidity 90%-70% no blatant hits as i experienced on winter or normal days where temperature is more like 14 to 24 degree

i never experienced bad mood when using Androstadienone in winter time or where generally temperature are nice, but lately when its hot outside i start getting the bad mood when using Androstadienone , and i should take shower right before the bed time so i can sleep normal other way i can't sleep when having Androstadienone on me

Just last night I went out with AM at 2 sprays.. Now for 6 months I've been wearing it , through the past winter, and it has never bothered me, however, just the last 2 applications its evident the depression and lethargy is creeping in , sometimes only hours after its on my skin.

It is the climate. The heat and humidity during the warmer days is breaking down AM on the skin.. I notice AM working BETTER as its diffusing more efficiently, and also I notice more women being affected by it. But come 4-5 hrs in I am a mess. Very bad aggression.. Last night I was wondering how I was SO angry/irritable with it on my skin at about 10 pm.. I had applied at 4 pm. I could also tell I was feeling depressed and this morning very lethargic.

If this continues i'm gonna have to save AM for autumn, winter where it remains cool.

I was also thinking of reducing the sprays.. 1 spray of AM may not cause these problems as readily as 2 , however, I have seen very little in result from 1 spray at nighttime in past.

Now technically my favorite product is not AM but l2k v1. L2k v1 contains 20% more Androstadienone per spray than AM.. However, I only need 1 spray of l2k to work the younger women. 2 seems OD to me and I can't handle it period (cool nor hot weather). 1 spray is my sweet spot.

I sure hope l2k v1 doesn't give me similar problems.. I know next day and into the week lethargy is a problem but its been pretty good o.w.

I'm counting on it to be my mone of the year for usage and testing 2015.

If same day Androstadienone depression/anger kicks in with l2k v1 too, I will have to look for another mone product free of Androstadienone .

dsouza
05-12-2015 2:44 PM
Nooseknitter
Dastardly Incorrigible Cocky King

Rep Post

05-13-2015 2:17 AM

Whenever this happens I usually find that halving the dose and reapplying later helps me.
05-13-2015 2:17 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

05-13-2015 4:00 AM

(05-13-2015 2:17 AM)Nooseknitter Wrote:  Whenever this happens I usually find that halving the dose and reapplying later helps me.

Not a bad idea.. So you mean , in my case, try applying 1 spray AM at say 3 pm, and then another spray at 7 pm?

While its true you don't get hit with the full 2 sprays of AM all at once, and the Androstadienone in it, the bottom line is there will be build up of Androstadienone regardless on the skin as its not washed off, and secondly will the product still do the job as effectively?

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 4:16 AM by dsouza.)
05-13-2015 4:00 AM
Nooseknitter
Dastardly Incorrigible Cocky King

Rep Post

05-15-2015 6:11 PM

Yes, though the time frame could be different for you and it will take a little experimenting. As long as it is not washed off the first spray will be beginning to weaken by the time the 2nd spray is put on. Due to the increased diffusion caused by the heat I feel one spray is nearly as powerful as the 2 spray but in return the length of effectiveness is decreased.
05-15-2015 6:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Adding pheromones to wax warmer. rosebudd 10 3,493 02-13-2015 2:22 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  mones and cold weather sikkunt 12 3,663 02-10-2013 3:53 PM
Last Post: sikkunt
  Weather is nice, convertible time !!! Sptsmed 0 885 02-29-2012 5:53 PM
Last Post: Sptsmed
  Outside social environments and cold weather Vex 2 1,273 12-12-2011 10:59 AM