Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A question for the ladies: What blend for my mother?
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: A question for the ladies: What blend for my mother?
11-12-2012 4:48 PM

Oh and Terry?

Just reread your post...if you end up ordering the LP - toss in a little vial of Sexpionage...that's really for you. LOLZ!!!!

Hard to cover - but that is the most turn up the heat of all of Mara's sex blends for women...and if you warn her ahead of time about the smell - because it does - OR you can see what Mara has it in right now as a perfume - but that is the MOST effective blend at making men and women want to get naked. Not in love. Not happy. Not spend time together. Just raw dirty sex naked. Pull hair. Get rug burn. Naked. That kind of naked.

So - it's really for you. DO NOT EVER buy that in spray. Only in roll on. Preferably in oil. That is some stinky juice. But in oil it's going to go about 12 - 16 hours and it's going to raise your testerone mightily. And this is not a leave the house wearing it Mone. This is wear at home Mone.

I don't wear this one out. That would not be such a hot idea. It's pretty much the social signal of a dog in heat. No sense taking this one for a spin past the front door...

My Best,
Shelly B
11-12-2012 4:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread