Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
A new home..
Ribtickler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

A new home..
10-18-2012 11:31 AM

Hey ya'll it's ribtickler (fka cdubzFTW on ptalk)

Came over from the "other" forum after it seemed to get a little childish, plus the store is kinda suspect now with the price hikes. Dont understand if their prices are going up and all these other site (most new to me) all have reasonable prices. As a consumer, it didnt make fiscal sense anymore.

Anyway, saw that the big homie Steve-O started his own line of mones.. following the quality.

Looking forward to a new journey with the mones after about a yr off from them. It was mostly due to cost, and just to navigate through life without them to see if I actually used them as a tool, or a crutch.

I can say from the experiences w/ them I've grown into a better man...and dont plan to stop.
10-18-2012 11:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: A new home..
10-18-2012 1:02 PM

Hey Ribtickler, welcome to PheroTruth! There are several companies out there that I think you'll find put Androtics to shame, and we've got tons of reviews on most of them!

You'll probably recognize a whole lot more people here too, especially if you had been around pherotalk for a couple of years or so, including our other admins: Pago and Terry.

We really do have an awesome group of folks here, and I'm sure you'll be blown away when you start reading around.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-18-2012 1:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ribtickler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-18-2012 2:32 PM

(10-18-2012 1:02 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey Ribtickler, welcome to PheroTruth! There are several companies out there that I think you'll find put Androtics to shame, and we've got tons of reviews on most of them!

You'll probably recognize a whole lot more people here too, especially if you had been around pherotalk for a couple of years or so, including our other admins: Pago and Terry.

We really do have an awesome group of folks here, and I'm sure you'll be blown away when you start reading around.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Hey Mark, I remember you! How ya been man?

I do have a question about a314..is there an equivilent or better thats offered? Was an avid a314 user, but then the cost hit my wallet and that was all she wrote. I see Steve has Ascend w/ or w/o cops but is there a wear and go like a314 that a company offers on here?

Thanks!
10-18-2012 2:32 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

10-18-2012 3:34 PM

(10-18-2012 2:32 PM)Ribtickler Wrote:  Hey Mark, I remember you! How ya been man?

I do have a question about a314..is there an equivilent or better thats offered? Was an avid a314 user, but then the cost hit my wallet and that was all she wrote. I see Steve has Ascend w/ or w/o cops but is there a wear and go like a314 that a company offers on here?

Thanks!

I've been good, hope you have as well!

I'd have to say that there's nothing quite like the old A314, but then again I've also heard that what they sell now isn't quite what it used to be. But, I haven't used any of their products in well over 3 years now, so I couldn't say for sure.

There are other products that work well though, but to keep myself and the forum out of the line of fire from those that would accuse me or the forum of being biased, or any of the other bogus allegations that some people like to throw around, I don't make recommendations about companies or products.

But, I am SURE that some of the guys and maybe even a few girls will be along soon to offer their welcomes, advice and suggestions. Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-18-2012 3:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-18-2012 5:16 PM

Welcome!

I still prefer A314 to all others but here's a quick rundown.

True Alpha from True Pheromones- lower cost
Corptivo from Alpha Dream- silicone base
C4 from Hax- very potent
Alpha 7 from Love Scent- Like A314 used to be
Wolf from Liquid Alchemy Labs- Huge following, very popular
Ascend from SteveO- Oil/spray, nice scents

Some people would throw AV and NA from LAL into the Alpha Dog category.

D17X from Pherone is next on my list, there are only a few reviews posted about it but I think most reviews are favorable.
10-18-2012 5:16 PM
Ribtickler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-18-2012 5:53 PM

Thanks man!!

Thats crazy how many other reputable companies are out there. I honestly thought AD and Love Scent were the end all, be all. Or at least the only other ones that get thrown around but it seems like I can pick my poison, haha. Sweeeet.

I wonder if there is a list of comparisons floating around here. In the meantime, I'll be ordering Ascend and Vibe.. Those look like an a314/Instant shine like combo, am I correct in saying? Need an Ammo substitute also.
10-18-2012 5:53 PM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-18-2012 6:54 PM

Rib,

I never found Ammo to be that effective. My favorite ones are L2K and Wolf for a stand alone. The XS line from SteveO is pretty wicked and fun too play with. Hope he gave you some Evolve to play with, as it stacks well with Accend or in its own.
10-18-2012 6:54 PM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-18-2012 7:18 PM

(10-18-2012 5:53 PM)Ribtickler Wrote:  Thanks man!!

Thats crazy how many other reputable companies are out there. I honestly thought AD and Love Scent were the end all, be all. Or at least the only other ones that get thrown around but it seems like I can pick my poison, haha. Sweeeet.

I wonder if there is a list of comparisons floating around here. In the meantime, I'll be ordering Ascend and Vibe.. Those look like an a314/Instant shine like combo, am I correct in saying? Need an Ammo substitute also.

Small correction, VibeXS is more along the lines of come talk to me. If you're looking for an IS alternative you should check out BlissXS. Both are great products from what I've read so you shouldn't be missing out on either.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
10-18-2012 7:18 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-18-2012 8:44 PM

these few products should get you started, they're some of the most potent/popular ones out here:

LAL - AV, Wolf, NA, Androstadienone as a single molecule
Alpha Dream - L2K, Glace
PheromoneXS - ACE Combo
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2012 8:45 PM by kentdave.)
10-18-2012 8:44 PM
Ribtickler
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-19-2012 8:23 AM

Suhweeeet.. I'm about to place muh order. Wonder if theres sat shipping..Guess I can wait until mon but man I'm ready to playHunter
10-19-2012 8:23 AM

Share This Thread