Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

A lone wolf finds his pack
MuskCloud
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

A lone wolf finds his pack
03-12-2010 7:50 PM

So this is where you guys have been hiding, huh? A lot of familiar faces.

Mark-in-Dallas, good to see you here. Renny too. A big hug and squeeze to the ladies, Bella, Tisha and I think I spotted Xiphoid when I landed here. A respectful nod to Gegogi. Anyone I forgot to mention?

Liking the new, more expressive smilies. Good job on the forum, Mark. :good3:

Musky
03-12-2010 7:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: A lone wolf finds his pack
03-12-2010 8:43 PM

Hey, welcome! Come and join the party. Mrgreen

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
03-12-2010 8:43 PM
cosmomac
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-13-2010 1:51 AM

Welcome Musky,

Nice ta meetcha :shy:

cosmo m bosco (mcgowan)

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2010 10:43 AM by cosmomac.)
03-13-2010 1:51 AM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-13-2010 5:28 AM

(03-12-2010 7:50 PM)MuskCloud Wrote:  So this is where you guys have been hiding, huh?

Yes Blum3

Hiya Musky! Bye Welcome aboard!

(03-12-2010 7:50 PM)MuskCloud Wrote:  Mark-in-Dallas, good to see you here. Renny too. A big hug and squeeze to the ladies, Bella, Tisha and I think I spotted Xiphoid when I landed here. A respectful nod to Gegogi. Anyone I forgot to mention?

Big hugs right back at ya! :wink2: Jump in and make yourself right at home! I'm so happy you're here!

Bella
03-13-2010 5:28 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

03-13-2010 5:40 AM

Hi Muskcloud

Its great to see you here, I am so glad you found us. We are not as busy as PT .......Yet !! Mrgreen but we can talk about all the products we love to use and compare notes and we have a great time.

Jump right in and join the fun.

Tisha
03-13-2010 5:40 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

03-13-2010 9:08 AM

MuskCloud! welcome! Glad to see you finally found your way over. Your reps have been sitting here waiting on you. :good3:

Yeah lots of familiar faces and friends have found their way over, and I'm sure there's a few names you did miss, but they'll probably be along to say hello and welcome you soon enough. And BTW, you know Esmeralda as Selva from the other PT.

And the best part is that we've got a lot of the greatest minds from pherotalk here now, but none of the whiners, complainers or trouble makers! Whoo Hoo!

I think you'll find things a little more relaxed and open around here than what you're used to, which is a good thing, right?

So, kick back, grab yourself a drink and enjoy!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
03-13-2010 9:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MuskCloud
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-13-2010 11:47 AM

(03-13-2010 5:28 AM)Bella Wrote:  Big hugs right back at ya! Jump in and make yourself right at home! I'm so happy you're here!
Bella

So happy I found this place. Yahoo Pherotalk doesn't feel the same without you and the other ladies. :wink2: The female section at Pherotalk is now quiet for days on end. Missed ya, Bella. Mrgreen

(03-13-2010 5:40 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Hi Muskcloud

Its great to see you here, I am so glad you found us. We are not as busy as PT .......Yet !! Mrgreen but we can talk about all the products we love to use and compare notes and we have a great time.

Tisha

That's excellent. It's good to know I've found neutral ground for all the reasons I'm sure you know. I'll still use PT of course. I'd like to keep my reporting user status.

(03-13-2010 9:08 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  MuskCloud! welcome! Your reps have been sitting here waiting on you. :good3:

Cheers for the welcome and the reps.

Quote: BTW, you know Esmeralda as Selva from the other PT.

I'll keep an eye out for her. Wondering if she's run into any more crazy fortune tellers recently. Tease

Quote:I think you'll find things a little more relaxed and open around here than what you're used to, which is a good thing, right?

Freedom is always a good thing.

Musk
03-13-2010 11:47 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

03-14-2010 2:52 AM

Quote:That's excellent. It's good to know I've found neutral ground for all the reasons I'm sure you know. I'll still use PT of course. I'd like to keep my reporting user status.

Of course, I still post over there as well. Most of us do.

Tish
03-14-2010 2:52 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-14-2010 5:05 AM

Heya MuskCloud!

Great to see another well known fa... errr.... name! Welcome aboard man! Clapping

(03-13-2010 9:08 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  And the best part is that we've got a lot of the greatest minds from pherotalk here now, but none of the whiners, complainers or trouble makers! Whoo Hoo!

Not true - I'm here, too! Wacko
03-14-2010 5:05 AM
MuskCloud
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-15-2010 7:12 AM

(03-14-2010 5:05 AM)petrucci77 Wrote:  Heya MuskCloud!

Great to see another well known fa... errr.... name! Welcome aboard man! Clapping

Thanks for the welcome, Petrucci.

I've got a big social proofing experiment planned that has been on the back burner for a while. I'll set up a journal soon so I need copulins and Methoxyestratetraenone . I'm off to read the womens' reviews on Love Scent, Paradise7 et al.

Ha! Just found out that the 'unmentionable place' is Love Potions! Well, that's one itch scratched. Mrgreen I'm loving this place already! :good3:

Musk
03-15-2010 7:12 AM

Share This Thread