Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Solution Androstadienone Depression?
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: A Solution Androstadienone Depression?
07-09-2018 8:12 PM

(07-09-2018 7:17 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Here's a quick test you can run - Eat an entire pint of Haagen Dasz, then apply a product with Androstadienone to see if the effects are the same.

Take this suggestion seriously. Around 5 years ago I discovered an entire pint of Haagen Daz Vanilla right before I hit the bars gave me a ton of mental and physical energy and relaxed me. It literally made me more charismatic and better with women. Problem is I started getting fatter than I have ever been so I had to put a stop to that. I still haven't found anything that worked as well as eating a pint of Haagen Daz Vanilla before going out for mental clarity and charisma.
07-09-2018 8:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
showtime89
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2018 9:48 PM

Interesting that I see this, I've been running a NA+Androstadienone +Glace combo for months now and have just barely endured the Androstadienone depression. I went to the doctor to get some blood work done for other health concerns and it turns out I was dangerously low on vitamin D (9 ng/ml to be exact). My doctor prescribes (yes prescribed) 50,000 units of vitamin D to be taken once a week for a total of 12 weeks.

After taking my first dose I feel 1000% better and I haven't felt the depression that I have in the past. I continue to use the above mix without any repercussions (5 days strong).

I'm sure this may not be the case for everyone but just food for thought.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018 9:52 PM by showtime89.)
07-09-2018 9:48 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2018 11:38 PM

I've been running tests in this department as of late and Vitamin D helped me as well and Red Maca and sometimes low dose DHEA. I'll post results when I am done.

I "believe" TAA might offset Androstadienone depression as well.

In any case my theory is it somehow turns off/down regulates your natural test around 12-24 hours in. One of these days I'll get a free test and est blood test on and off Androstadienone to verify these effects.

it definitely isn't purely olfactory. My Androstadienone lethargy and sometimes severe depression is more pronounced by far when I've applied directly to skin.

There is also truth to various other mones buffering it and I am not sure how that works but I am convinced it can be buffered.

I wonder why p96 isn't used more often but I have noticed p96 vs Androstadienone is such that p96 creates a more friendly/relaxed/buzzy vibe vs Androstadienone which creates a more bonding/trusting/excited vibe. Of the 2 I find Androstadienone more effective at amping into the bedroom.

(07-09-2018 9:48 PM)showtime89 Wrote:  Interesting that I see this, I've been running a NA+Androstadienone +Glace combo for months now and have just barely endured the Androstadienone depression. I went to the doctor to get some blood work done for other health concerns and it turns out I was dangerously low on vitamin D (9 ng/ml to be exact). My doctor prescribes (yes prescribed) 50,000 units of vitamin D to be taken once a week for a total of 12 weeks.

After taking my first dose I feel 1000% better and I haven't felt the depression that I have in the past. I continue to use the above mix without any repercussions (5 days strong).

I'm sure this may not be the case for everyone but just food for thought.
07-09-2018 11:38 PM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-10-2018 9:41 PM

(07-09-2018 6:56 PM)RoadRacer Wrote:  TLDR: don't over-rely on substances to better yourself, rely on yourself.

I've tried a lot of different drugs now, including everything you put up. I agree pure psychedelics are different, they do, after all, have next to no potential for addiction (LSD, Shrooms, DMT).

I've also had problems with addiction, and its not something you want to risk achieving through persistent use. With some drugs, for some people, the bug is planted immediately. With others it takes persistent use to become addicted, but once you are, you'll have that pathway for life.

Maybe phenibut doesnt wind up destroying everything for you, but its not worth the risk of setting up an addiction pathway.
07-10-2018 9:41 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-11-2018 8:58 AM

(07-09-2018 11:38 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  I've been running tests in this department as of late and Vitamin D helped me as well and Red Maca and sometimes low dose DHEA. I'll post results when I am done.

I "believe" TAA might offset Androstadienone depression as well.

In any case my theory is it somehow turns off/down regulates your natural test around 12-24 hours in. One of these days I'll get a free test and est blood test on and off Androstadienone to verify these effects.

it definitely isn't purely olfactory. My Androstadienone lethargy and sometimes severe depression is more pronounced by far when I've applied directly to skin.

There is also truth to various other mones buffering it and I am not sure how that works but I am convinced it can be buffered.

I wonder why p96 isn't used more often but I have noticed p96 vs Androstadienone is such that p96 creates a more friendly/relaxed/buzzy vibe vs Androstadienone which creates a more bonding/trusting/excited vibe. Of the 2 I find Androstadienone more effective at amping into the bedroom.

I got hit with loathing depression and lethargy that lasted 5 days from 1 use of l2k v2 nos recently.. I had taken 100 mg 7 keto dhea 3 days in row to make sure I had tolerance but it didn't help.

I'm wondering if some people just shouldn't use Androstadienone products.. Not a question of drugs to offset.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018 8:58 AM by dsouza.)
07-11-2018 8:58 AM
SargeMaximus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-12-2018 1:19 AM

I had some bad fatigue using Taboo at 2 sprays but recently I've been using 1 spray and applying to wrist then smear along back of neck and no problems. 4-5 days in a row I think. I'm going to take a break tomorrow but so far so good.

I'll try 2 sprays applied the same next week and if I still don't have fatigue, maybe it's just how you apply the product.

No unsolicited advice please. If I need advice I’ll ask for it directly.
07-12-2018 1:19 AM

nephil
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-12-2018 2:12 AM

Take this with a grain of salt, but after I started taking magnesium glycinate and calcium triphosphate (for unrelated reasons), negative selfies from dienone went down by around 80% for me.

Horrible dienone selfies since forever before taking these supplements. Tolerably bad selfies after 1 week of these supps.

Previously I had tried Max T-150 and B Complex, which didn't do much for me.
07-12-2018 2:12 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-12-2018 8:39 PM

I routinely take magnesium citrate to help me sleep with some zinc and I believe that it helps D production/absorption and T levels. But on its own it hasn't tamed the Androstadienone beast. I'm further confused because products that have it have varying levels of lethargy in me and I am not sure if it is the buffers in the product or the amount of Androstadienone .

For instance New Pheromone Additive is said to have it but I get only mild lethargy from it and I can use it frequently. Ascend has it and it can hit me like a train at times. Various batches of A314 most definitely have it and one batch puts me in certain depression at a single drop.

At the end of the day I not sure if it is the combo of various mones or the formulator of the Androstadienone . I'll probably start some blood work experiments this fall to use my body as a guinea pig.

Personally I keep the 7keto trials real low - I've found everything that goes up unnaturally must come down eventually so i figure side effects are the price you pay to play the game at a certain level.

At this point I am using more to test the variety of effects on people and one thing rings true: very few mones work consistently on everyone. But many mones work remarkably on certain people and very consistently for those same people. So I figure this must be true for the side effects as well.
07-12-2018 8:39 PM
nephil
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-13-2018 5:12 PM

Straight dienone doesn't affect me as much as certain blends, I guess due to the presence of other molecules like Est and DHEAS.

L2k, and oddly enough Wolf, hit me worse than dienone.
07-13-2018 5:12 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2018 10:49 PM

(07-13-2018 5:12 PM)nephil Wrote:  Straight dienone doesn't affect me as much as certain blends, I guess due to the presence of other molecules like Est and DHEAS.

You may be on to something... bet certain molecule combos do it.

On a weird note, anyone ever notice is Androstanone has a similar effect on women (akin to what Androstadienone does to men?). I've noticed this anecdotally.
(07-13-2018 5:12 PM)nephil Wrote:  Straight dienone doesn't affect me as much as certain blends, I guess due to the presence of other molecules like Est and DHEAS.

You may be on to something... bet certain molecule combos do it.

On a weird note, anyone ever notice is Androstanone has a similar effect on women (akin to what Androstadienone does to men?). I've noticed this anecdotally.
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2018 10:49 PM by Jimmycrack.)
07-13-2018 10:49 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ideas to reduce Androstadienone linked depression wiserd 24 10,678 12-28-2014 12:49 AM
Last Post: DrHorrible