Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Solution Androstadienone Depression?
ChocolateThunder
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

A Solution Androstadienone Depression?
07-09-2018 2:47 PM

It had been a while since I had used pheromones and I decided (read; I met a nice girl) that I should try pheromones out again. I still had a rather large stockpile of 'mones to work with but two particular ones kept my fixation: Cohesion and Androstadienone. I had read legendary stories of the insane fallout that can occur if someone is repeatedly exposed to these two, but the drawbacks are the intense depressive moods/feelings that can result from ODing or long term use.

Recently, I had started supplementing with nootropics and came across a book on magnesium deficiency. I decided to give it a go with Magnesium Glycinate, a type of magnesium supplement. I got stomach cramps and a bit of gastro-intestinal distress for about a week, and then it faded...I have since been taking them for almost a month, with great results to my health (less brain fog and clearer facial skin). Well, it was around this time that I reconnected with a girl I'm interested in, so I broke out the dienone and cohesion...I don't know what possessed me to, since I would get REALLY bad dienone depression. I have tried other methods I had read about (increasing testosterone and 7-keto supplementation) which while helpful were not effective in the long-term. I could never wear A-1 for longer than 2-3 days without getting into bad moods and a lethargic malaise.

There is only one other supplement I'm taking, phenibut.

The first day there was a little bit of a mood swing but I have since been applying 30-60mcgs of dienone or 3-6 drops of cohesion with little to no side-effect. This has been going on for over a week so far. Since then, I'm also noticing the subtle but gradual effects of dienone on a subject, which I will do a write up on later. I have read reports of guys getting intensified "one-itis" or thoughts of former lovers or potential lovers and while these thoughts and feelings do rise, they are MUCH easier to manage now.

I have, over time narrowed down the pheromones I use with just 1 being my go-to: TUSC. This one is interesting in that it tends to entice good girls, or girls that want to be good; many mention spirituality or religion in conversation when I wear this. Older women LOVE it in high doeses (4-5 drops). Girls with daddy issues will be in awe or VERY curious of you, if you're the strong-silent type. It's so far the only solo pheromone that I have worn and gotten successful lays with or had opportunities for a lay. It also pairs very well with pheromonexs unisex products (odyssey, love-boat, connections). TUSC is good stuff, thanks Thundr!

There could be other factors involved which I will list;

I started listening to subliminals and have been running Shannon's Luck Magnifier (with great success). Perhaps some script is having an effect on my mental state?

I also began exploring Emotional Intelligence through NLP (Jonathan Altfeld) and other sources (I highly recommend Emotional Intelligence 2.0). It has helped me to learn how to recognize/manage my emotions better and has resulted in me being less "intense" in terms of my emotional expression. Learning how to deal with emotions could be a BIG factor in overcoming A-1 depression.

I have not been working out lately but, I am eating much healthier and getting long restful sleep. Another thing I noticed after supplementing magnesium; I have ZERO trouble getting to bed now but can stay up if I want to (well into 3-5am).

tl;dr Magnesium Glycinate may help to offset Androstadienone depression. I have been taking mid-high doses for 11 days without depression, when I used to be unable to wear A-1 for longer than 2-3 days. The only other substance I'm taking is phenibut (1g-3g a day, I fluctuate my dose depending on the day).

Has anyone else attempted to "cure" A-1 depression, if so, what was successful for you?

Is anyone here willing to try or has tried Mag-Glyc while wearing A-1? If so, was there an effect?
07-09-2018 2:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: A Solution Androstadienone Depression?
07-09-2018 2:54 PM

Careful with phenibut. It is addictive and there can be severe withdrawal symptoms.

Also, on this forum, I've seen people post that having high testosterone prevents Androstadienone depression.
07-09-2018 2:54 PM
ChocolateThunder
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2018 2:56 PM

(07-09-2018 2:54 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Careful with phenibut. It is addictive and there can be severe withdrawal symptoms.

Also, on this forum, I've seen people post that having high testosterone prevents Androstadienone depression.

Thanks. Surprisingly, it hasn't had that effect on me at all. The worst for me is tolerance, which I reduce by fluctuating my dose. If I got to a point where I HAD to have it, I would stop taking it altogether.
07-09-2018 2:56 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-09-2018 2:59 PM

(07-09-2018 2:56 PM)ChocolateThunder Wrote:  Thanks. Surprisingly, it hasn't had that effect on me at all. The worst for me is tolerance, which I reduce by fluctuating my dose. If I got to a point where I HAD to have it, I would stop taking it altogether.

How long does a single dose last for you? Do you feel like it helps with socializing with women?
07-09-2018 2:59 PM
ChocolateThunder
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2018 3:12 PM

(07-09-2018 2:59 PM)metaltree Wrote:  How long does a single dose last for you? Do you feel like it helps with socializing with women?

Somewhat...It's more of a general mood uplift, nothing over-the-top or intense...Just a slight blissful buzz. Hard to describe but it most certainly does help.
07-09-2018 3:12 PM

MMM

Rep Post

07-09-2018 3:53 PM

(07-09-2018 2:47 PM)ChocolateThunder Wrote:  I have, over time narrowed down the pheromones I use with just 1 being my go-to: TUSC. This one is interesting in that it tends to entice good girls, or girls that want to be good; many mention spirituality or religion in conversation when I wear this. Older women LOVE it in high doeses (4-5 drops). Girls with daddy issues will be in awe or VERY curious of you, if you're the strong-silent type. It's so far the only solo pheromone that I have worn and gotten successful lays with or had opportunities for a lay. It also pairs very well with pheromonexs unisex products (odyssey, love-boat, connections). TUSC is good stuff, thanks Thundr!

How old are you, and what age range would you call OLDER WOMEN?

Thanks! Drinks

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018 3:54 PM by MMM.)
07-09-2018 3:53 PM
ChocolateThunder
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2018 4:04 PM

(07-09-2018 3:53 PM)MMM Wrote:  How old are you, and what age range would you call OLDER WOMEN?

Thanks! Drinks

I'm in my early 30's. Hits my age and up into the 50's. I've had old ladies pinch my butt on this stuff.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2018 4:05 PM by ChocolateThunder.)
07-09-2018 4:04 PM
arrhenius
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2018 4:08 PM

You're gonna wait until you're addicted to stop?
07-09-2018 4:08 PM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-09-2018 6:56 PM

(07-09-2018 4:08 PM)arrhenius Wrote:  You're gonna wait until you're addicted to stop?

That's a bit harsh. But possibly necessary.

I feel our who society (at least in the US) is over-medicated into Oblivion (opioid crisis for example).

I've tried all kinds of drugs, including phenibut (others include alcohol, cannabis, Adderall, cocaine -- and Psilocybin, DMT, and LSD which I do not group into the system category)

If you have chronic anxiety (like I used to have), it might be worth to experience phenibut to see how different/better life could be without the anxiety. This might introduce you to a new paradigm which you might not have considered even possible before ( I've read reports of people using phenibut and being anxiety-free, and then stopping phenibut and continuing to be immune to anxiety after the fact, now that they experienced the reality of being anxiety-free after experiencing it for a bit-- sometimes all it takes is knowing that being calm and not-anxious is a possibility to get you to shift your thinking). 2 years ago, I was an alcoholic who was looking to quit, and phenibut helped me shit my paradigm.

So to me the ultimatum is this: Do you take the easy route to continue to rely on drugs and substances to make you feel better and function better...or do you take the harder route and deal with that shit yourself, relying on nothing but yourself and your mind.

Admittedly I don't live up to this myself (I strive to be). But I feel it's way more honorable and badass if you deal with your fears and problems headon, than look for easy ways out.

This guy never fails to simultaneously inspire me and make me feel like a little bitch: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5tSTk1083VY&t=5690s

This guy motivates me better than subliminals.

TLDR: don't over-rely on substances to better yourself, rely on yourself.
07-09-2018 6:56 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

07-09-2018 7:17 PM

(07-09-2018 2:47 PM)ChocolateThunder Wrote:  Has anyone else attempted to "cure" A-1 depression, if so, what was successful for you?

Is anyone here willing to try or has tried Mag-Glyc while wearing A-1? If so, was there an effect?

Couple of ideas:

1. If you want Magnesium, this is the best on the market by far:

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threa...ium.23376/

http://www.idealabsdc.com/

In terms of deficiency, be aware that without a blood/tissue test you're just guessing. Today it's mag, tomorrow it's mercury.......then vitamin D......and on and on. It's a rabbit hole.

2. Personally, I've found that most of the negative effects from mones can be resolved by improving and increasing your macros/micros.

Here's a quick test you can run - Eat an entire pint of Haagen Dasz, then apply a product with Androstadienone to see if the effects are the same.

Recently, I tried this with several products, and found that if I went several hours without food, they would cause headaches, but not when I was well fed throughout the day. Look at it like a workout.

3. Taking "nootropics" and/or mones have side effects. If any substance is negatively effecting your mood, then that's a clear sign to avoid it. There are tons of alternative mixes out there that might be safer. Keep in mind that we don't know each and every ingredient in most products, so buyer beware.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-09-2018 7:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ideas to reduce Androstadienone linked depression wiserd 24 10,186 12-28-2014 12:49 AM
Last Post: DrHorrible