Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
95% women at new program. Best practices?
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 899
Thanks received:
596 thanks in 321 posts

RE: 95% women at new program. Best practices?
08-25-2016 6:31 AM

Oh good! Glad the Mods are stepping in with authority!
08-25-2016 6:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
684 thanks in 231 posts

08-25-2016 7:10 AM

I honestly don't know why people continue to respond to these kinds of threads. You just end up perpetuating a cultiure of bad behavior.

One noob asks a question that could be answered with a few hours of research. You answer, and it encourages ten other noobs to be lazy.

The fact is that people who do not take any responsibility for their own betterment are not the kind of people who will benefit from mones. These are people who don't have the self-discipline to do their own research, who are so indecisive that they can't even decide what mone product to buy, who act needy and butthurt when they don't get attention and instant gratification. Do you really think the pheromone product you are about to recommend is really going to help such a person?

And these people always have names like SilentAlpha (who was neither silent nor alpha) or Godsgift or ChuckNorris'sThirdTesticle! Why?

A
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2016 7:12 AM by Alphonse.)
08-25-2016 7:10 AM
Thanks given by ak4d4, moe, NikkiReloaded
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
596 thanks in 321 posts

08-25-2016 9:13 AM

I totally agree, A. I can't seem to get a grasp on when we became a "I don't have to contribute, but I expect the community to help me." It doesn't seem to have been that way when I joined, but maybe Mark would disagree.

Bettering oneself is a journey one does alone. You can read and read about bodybuilding or picking up a foreign language and how beneficial it is, but if you don't do he work, you will see zero results. The work is the hard part and that's usually the part people pick to be lazy about.

Maybe we can just shut down new member sign up for awhile? Kind of take a breather from the over abundance of n00bs looking to be spoon fed? We have definitely had quite a bit of contributing members recently and that has been refreshing. It's almost like I expect a flame war to begin and I watch to see who will throw the first welcoming blow. I want the core of good member to get stronger, and this expectation almost anticipates it to grow weaker.

Should we make a sticky that says "for help with mone combos, click here" then maybe they'll actually click on this noob sticky. At the very least, it may deter them from making a new thread and undoubtedly posting it in the wrong section. Just an idea...
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2016 9:21 AM by Spars.)
08-25-2016 9:13 AM
Thanks given by ak4d4
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1810
Thanks received:
4705 thanks in 1950 posts

08-25-2016 1:41 PM

(08-25-2016 9:13 AM)Spars Wrote:  I can't seem to get a grasp on when we became a "I don't have to contribute, but I expect the community to help me." It doesn't seem to have been that way when I joined, but maybe Mark would disagree.

It seems to kind of come and go in spurts. We may go for a number of months without a newbie registering and immediately asking and expecting members to spoon feed them, then get 3 or 4 a week for a month or two and then it stops again.

(08-25-2016 9:13 AM)Spars Wrote:  Maybe we can just shut down new member sign up for awhile? Kind of take a breather from the over abundance of n00bs looking to be spoon fed? We have definitely had quite a bit of contributing members recently and that has been refreshing.

I've thought about suspending new member singups for awhile a couple of times, but keep thinking that doing so might stop some great folks from being able to join in.

(08-25-2016 9:13 AM)Spars Wrote:  Should we make a sticky that says "for help with mone combos, click here" then maybe they'll actually click on this noob sticky.

After all of the times I and others have strongly encouraged new members to test products individually before trying to mix and match I can't believe you would make this suggestion. I would rather see a post stickied telling members that if they join the forum and immediately start asking for help with combos or wondering why their maximum sexxy horny respect bonding intimacy domination mix of 18 different Pheromones and a sacrificial virgin catfish didn't work they will be strung up by their toes and beaten with a soggy noodle!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-25-2016 1:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Spars, NikkiReloaded
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1168
Thanks received:
1055 thanks in 487 posts

08-25-2016 1:52 PM

(08-25-2016 7:10 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  I honestly don't know why people continue to respond to these kinds of threads. You just end up perpetuating a cultiure of bad behavior.

One noob asks a question that could be answered with a few hours of research. You answer, and it encourages ten other noobs to be lazy.

The fact is that people who do not take any responsibility for their own betterment are not the kind of people who will benefit from mones. These are people who don't have the self-discipline to do their own research, who are so indecisive that they can't even decide what mone product to buy, who act needy and butthurt when they don't get attention and instant gratification. Do you really think the pheromone product you are about to recommend is really going to help such a person?

And these people always have names like SilentAlpha (who was neither silent nor alpha) or Godsgift or ChuckNorris'sThirdTesticle! Why?

A

THIS. It's pretty absurd. I wish people wouldn't respond to every question someone has, even if it is to say 'use the search function'.

I think suspending new accounts is a great idea, even if just temporarily. There are also noobs answering other noobs answers, which is also unproductive/misleading.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
08-25-2016 1:52 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
596 thanks in 321 posts

08-26-2016 4:38 AM

@Nikki, that's what I'm afraid of and I see it too. n00bs with 0 experience recommending a product. Agree 100%!

@Mark thanks for the direct replies. I do appreciate it. You are right, all of us do what we can to make light of a situation when we are just beyond comprehension as to why a new member would redundantly post the same question for the 1000th time. I was more so going for the idea to make a sticky that's sort of a trap. Like "click here for the best combo to get your ex-wife back!" and then just have it be a sticky explaining why that won't work and offering n00b friendly products to at least get the new user going. But we have stickies for stickies that go completely unnoticed. You may definitely be on to something with the limp noodle approach!! Hahaha!
08-26-2016 4:38 AM
silentalpha
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

09-25-2016 1:13 PM

I'd like to apologize for calling people jerks on this forum, I am a total noob and was being a jerk myself so it was warranted.
09-25-2016 1:13 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread