Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30 Day Mind Challenge
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

30 Day Mind Challenge
03-26-2013 8:58 AM

Good Morning, Wonderful People Big Grin

We are going to be doing a meditation/ binaural audio challenge in the month of April. Our aim is to encourage each other to meditate or use binaural audio for at least ten minutes a day for 30 days straight and share our results.

Meditation is free and it requires a bit of practice to focus one's mind, but the benefits to your health & well-being are incredible. It helps to sync up your brain waves so that it is easier to accomplish things you would like to accomplish. And that is just one of the many health benefits. Many books have been written over the past few decades on the amazing success people are achieving via meditation.

But, if you do not know how to meditate, or you have tried and have had some difficulty, there is another option. Binaural audio and binaural beats have also been studied for several decades now. Listening to these audio tracks through stereophonic headphones (headphones that have a right and a left side basically) provides similar benefits to meditation. This is powerful stuff that can improve your health, happiness and success just by listening to audio tracks.

If anyone would like to join in on our experiment, please do! Let me know if you would like me to msg you a 10 minute sample of binaural audio I got for free from omharmonics. You can also hit up their site for the free sample. Holosync will also send you a free sample last time I checked. There are free tracks on YouTube, and I can include some links to those later.

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas or insight they would like to share, please do. I am by no means an expert on this topic, and I am open to all suggestions and insight.

What I am hoping to accomplish is simply to motivate myself and others to do something that I know will be worthwhile. I have never meditated for more than a week straight, but the results I saw, the impact on my outlook, it was incredible. I think with the encouragement and support of some of the awesome people on this forum, it would be fun and exciting to see what a difference 30 days can make.

Let us know if you are down, if you have any questions about meditation or binaural audio or you have any insight you would like to offer.

This April is going to be amazing.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2013 9:30 AM by AlternativeGirl.)
03-26-2013 8:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Rep Post

RE: 30 Day Mind Challenge
03-26-2013 9:59 AM

The one you sent me last week will work right? I am very excited about this.
03-26-2013 9:59 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

03-26-2013 10:16 AM

That is the one I have been using lately, too. And, it is a good one. But it is kinda light "binaural audio light" Big Grin

Starting out with that one is probably a good idea. You could use it for the whole 30 days. If you would like to try something different after a week, there are some Theta tracks on youtube that are also good. Different tones induce different brainwaves. The uniformity of brain waves induced by the various tones are analogous to different mental states. Theta is linked with learning and I believe creativity. Alpha is linked with something else. I can't remember which one frequency was identical to that of a monk that has reached the optimal state of meditation. But I can look this stuff up and add it along with YouTube links as we get going.

I am really excited about this, too, and I am stoked that you are going to be a part of this, Halo Smile You are awesome! Thanks for everything you do.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

03-26-2013 10:16 AM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-26-2013 11:07 AM

I've been seeing tons of posts regarding binaural audio, tones, subliminals the past few days and have been resisting the urge to write anything because I'm far less knowledgeable than you fine folks.. I've been using, thanks to the suggestions and knowledge of Thundr, isochronic tones, and self-eggio healing tones, in addition to my subs, and I've found that they make a WORLD of difference when it comes to approaching life, the health of the brain and the body.

I have a vast collection of the tones somewhere on my computer at home, that I frequently cycle around to get the most from life, and I've noticed that some of them work extremely well.

The self-eggio tones are the ones I think that you're thinking about AG. A while ago, I had this discussion on this forum about subs and kind of getting these results, and Thundr suggested those to me. There are 6 "ancient" frequencies that are believed to provide spiritual enlightenment. I used these frequencies for a brief stint when I was asleep, and I think I may need to get back on that. Here they are as follows, and are relatively easy to download in a package from youtube, and plenty of sites have these frequencies separately.

UT "“ 396 Hz "“ Liberating Guilt and Fear
RE "“ 417 Hz "“ Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
MI "“ 528 Hz "“ Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
FA "“ 639 Hz "“ Connecting/Relationships
SOL "“ 741 Hz "“ Awakening Intuition
LA "“ 852 Hz "“ Returning to Spiritual Order

Back to the isochronic tones suggested by Thundr.. they (in his words) move your brain frequency to a relaxed state.

It obviously depends on what tones you use, as there are plenty online to kind of induce different things. These tones are just sounds that get faster or slower, and induce brain frequencies to match. I've been running a Sleep isochronic tone that is supposed to induce growth hormone secretion (for beautiful muscle), and I've noticed that I haven't plateau-ed in my muscle and strength gain. As suggested, I run these before I go to bed, right before any of the subliminals playing. I've been trying to find a way to kind of mix the subliminals and the tones for a more effective process, but that's still in the works.

I've done some reading and research around, and let me know if you'd like any of the tones I have, although they're all found online with a simple Google search.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
03-26-2013 11:07 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

halo0073

Rep Post

03-26-2013 11:55 AM

Question...do you have to use headphones? I only have cheapo ones.
03-26-2013 11:55 AM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-26-2013 12:21 PM

(03-26-2013 11:55 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Question...do you have to use headphones? I only have cheapo ones.

Personally, if you have good speakers at home, they should do the trick. I use them at night, and can't tell a difference, and at work I don't use any tones, just silent subs.

Some of the binaural tones and frequencies I'm assuming need a good pair of headphones because they're channeling different frequencies through each ear to make for a more complete sound. You can achieve the same effect through good stereo speakers, but headphones just allow more movement.

I would suggest getting a pair of decent headphones, just for everyday as well, you can get some really good ones in the $20-50 range.

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo

Samples:
03-26-2013 12:21 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

03-26-2013 1:18 PM

OK. I don't know squeak about any of this sub/binaural audio thingie.

Meditational focus where you sit and clear your mind and focus on a teaching or thought, yes.

What's the requirement? Either/Or or And/Also? (Meditate or sub/binaural audio thingie? or Meditation and sub/binaural audio thingie?)

Is there something specific that everyone is to focus on to see how it develops over the month's time or is it just "whatever" for a month and report?

I'm interested in participating...I just need to know how sideLol Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-26-2013 1:18 PM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-26-2013 1:46 PM

(03-26-2013 1:18 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  OK. I don't know squeak about any of this sub/binaural audio thingie.

Meditational focus where you sit and clear your mind and focus on a teaching or thought, yes.

What's the requirement? Either/Or or And/Also? (Meditate or sub/binaural audio thingie? or Meditation and sub/binaural audio thingie?)

Is there something specific that everyone is to focus on to see how it develops over the month's time or is it just "whatever" for a month and report?

I'm interested in participating...I just need to know how sideLol Big Grin

I think you're going to get the most out of it if both things happen. Sub/Binaural Audio thingie Sarcastic blum and Meditate... but at the end I think it's up to you..

Sorry AG for totally hijacking the thread!! Please correct me if I'm wrong Prankster2

The Journal

Arsenal:

Samples:
03-26-2013 1:46 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-26-2013 1:53 PM

(03-26-2013 11:55 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Question...do you have to use headphones? I only have cheapo ones.

If you have speakers only, then I recommend isochronic tones since they impart the exact same freqs in both left and right channel. Isochronic tones work much better than binaural beats when you use headphone though.

Binaural beats however NEED headphones for them to work properly. When you use binaural beats, what happens is that two different freqs are played to you left and right ear, and your brain will subtract the difference and that difference is the actual freq state you will get. So lets just say you are listening to a delta (mainly used for sleeping) binaural beat track, which needs a very low frequency to induce sleep and the intended freq will be at the .5hz to 3hz range. As an example: What'll happen with binaural beats is the left channel will receive a freq of 1000 kHz and the right channel will receive a freq of 1000.001 kHz and the brain will automatically subtract the difference giving you a freq of 1 hz which is in the delta range thus inducing the delta state.

As a warning, I've read somewhere that using a one range track for a long time will train your brain to stay in that state which is not a good thing at all. What I mean by that is that if you needed to use that same delta track every single day, your brain will be trained to stay in delta which means you'll be lethargic and sleepy throughout the day so take caution. But I don't think the tracks with multiple freqs have that problem. After all, some take you trough the entire range and you gotta try it to believe it.

If I were you guys, I'd try out the solfeggio tones/DNA rejuvenator tracks since I felt a pretty big difference. I need to get back into this lol.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2013 1:56 PM by MangoEruption.)
03-26-2013 1:53 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

03-26-2013 3:26 PM

(03-26-2013 1:46 PM)bored4life Wrote:  I think you're going to get the most out of it if both things happen. Sub/Binaural Audio thingie Sarcastic blum and Meditate... but at the end I think it's up to you..

Yes, it is entirely up to you if you would like to do both, or just meditate, or just binaural or whatever. If you would like to work on focusing on one thought or purpose, more power to you. Intentionality is a kick ass thing. I just got this idea while discussing these sorts of topics with Nix in my journal. I think having a challenge to make a commitment to do something like this for 30 days would increase motivation to do so. 10 minutes a day is not a big commitment. But having friends join you in that commitment is just more fun.

(03-26-2013 1:46 PM)bored4life Wrote:  Sorry AG for totally hijacking the thread!! Please correct me if I'm wrong Prankster2

By all means, please Big Grin People hijacking this thread and discussing this topic together and sharing knowledge, experiences and insight is my greatest hope in starting this thread. You all rock Big Grin
(03-26-2013 1:53 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:  I need to get back into this lol.

Do it!! Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

(This post was last modified: 03-26-2013 3:29 PM by AlternativeGirl.)
03-26-2013 3:26 PM

Share This Thread