Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 months testing Evolve
Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

2 months testing Evolve
08-25-2019 7:28 PM

Hello guys,
I've decided to tell you guys my feedback about wearing Evolve in 2 months of tests in the work environment.
Resume:
Total of woman attracted: 6
5 black girls
1 Arabic (Moroccan)

The funny thing is that i'm not attracted to black girls.

So to resume the entire review, this is the thing.
Morroccan (french) went straight to tome and asked me if i was up to have a drink with her.
Black A(french) - asked my colleague if i had a gf, and then she sent me a msg on fb.
Black B(Portuguese) - Asked her colleague who knows me if i was single and my number.
Black C, D and E (portuguese) - They work in the same place.
C tells me she would marry me and keep me inside her home to ensure no one would catch me
D and E (cousins) they both call me cutie and they're really friendly. When i don't talk to them, they call my name to talk to them.

Usage:
1 drop on my neck (Evolve Oil)

Why do i think it was a pheromone effect?
- Because it started to happen after 2 weeks after starting to wear Evolve Oil.

Love-Scent: N.P.A, A1, IMPI red, The edge
Androtics: AMMO, IS, IG, CTTM2, TUTH, IJ, P83.
XS: Vibe XS, Cohesion Oil, Xist (Sample)
True: TL Oil
Alpha-Dream: Corpo, L2Kv1, AM
LAL: AV, Wolf (Sample)
08-25-2019 7:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: 2 months testing Evolve
08-25-2019 9:08 PM

(08-25-2019 7:28 PM)Interstellar Wrote:  Hello guys,
I've decided to tell you guys my feedback about wearing Evolve in 2 months of tests in the work environment.
Resume:
5 black girls
1 Arabic (Moroccan)

Morroccan (french) went straight to tome and asked me if i was up to have a drink with her.
Black A(french) - asked my colleague if i had a gf, and then she sent me a msg on fb.
Black B(Portuguese) - Asked her colleague who knows me if i was single and my number.
C tells me she would marry me and keep me inside her home to ensure no one would catch me
D and E (cousins) they both call me cutie and they're really friendly. When i don't talk to them, they call my name to talk to them.

Usage:

Ages/age ranges?

Thanks! Music

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-25-2019 9:08 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

08-26-2019 4:16 AM

(08-25-2019 7:28 PM)Interstellar Wrote:  Hello guys,
Resume:
5 black girls
1 Arabic (Moroccan)

Usage:

Number/date/fcloses or bff? Same thing happened to me with L2k nos. Est monsters.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:: http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2019 4:17 AM by dsouza.)
08-26-2019 4:16 AM
Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2019 1:59 AM

Hey guys.

So Morrocon girl is around 25/26
Black A (french)- 27
Black B (Portuguese) - 20
Black C - 30+
Black D and E - around 24/25..
I never tried anything with them, because i knew if i tried would be a goal.

Love-Scent: N.P.A, A1, IMPI red, The edge
Androtics: AMMO, IS, IG, CTTM2, TUTH, IJ, P83.
XS: Vibe XS, Cohesion Oil, Xist (Sample)
True: TL Oil
Alpha-Dream: Corpo, L2Kv1, AM
LAL: AV, Wolf (Sample)
08-27-2019 1:59 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

08-27-2019 3:03 AM

(08-27-2019 1:59 AM)Interstellar Wrote:  Hey guys.

So Morrocon girl is around 25/26
Black A (french)- 27
Black B (Portuguese) - 20
Black C - 30+
Black D and E - around 24/25..
I never tried anything with them, because i knew if i tried would be a goal.

Care to explain yourself?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:: http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
08-27-2019 3:03 AM
ChineseChocolate
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-27-2019 6:02 AM

I think he means he would score (do the nasty, ons, getting his dipstick wet), sex...

When he said goal, all I could think of is football on telemudo (soccer), and the announcer saying..

goooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll!!!​!!
08-27-2019 6:02 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-27-2019 6:53 AM

(08-27-2019 6:02 AM)ChineseChocolate Wrote:  I think he means he would score (do the nasty, ons, getting his dipstick wet), sex...

When he said goal, all I could think of is football on telemudo (soccer), and the announcer saying..

goooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll!!!​!!

I had an FWB from Mexico and we’d turned that into an inside joke. To the point that her sister once yelled at us. They were roommates and she was in the living room when we were in the bedroom. Every time my FWB would orgasm she would sort of grunt, ‘GOOOOOOOOAAAAAL!!’ To the point where her sister yelled from the other room, ‘Would you two stop goaling each other!!’

That girl was fun.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2019 6:54 AM by Snoopyace.)
08-27-2019 6:53 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

08-27-2019 8:19 AM

(08-27-2019 1:59 AM)Interstellar Wrote:  I never tried anything with them, because i knew if i tried would be a goal.

This is the statement of the year. "I know I could have had her." has to be the most egotistical, delusional and nonfactual statement on this forum. It only serves to drive product sales.

Just pointing out that you really don't know that you could have been with a woman unless you have actually been with her.

Most will understand this concept but for the inexperienced person I will just say that women have been known to: lead men on for their ego's sake, be friends with a guy with no intention of sex, change their mind at the last minute, toy with men and date a guy just for a free meal (https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archi...d/594070/)

I've said this many times before, "I know I could have had her." to me is a total zero. It just doesn't count.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
08-27-2019 8:19 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

08-27-2019 8:43 AM

(08-27-2019 8:19 AM)Paradox Wrote:  This is the statement of the year. "I know I could have had her." has to be the most egotistical, delusional and nonfactual statement on this forum. It only serves to drive product sales.

Just pointing out that you really don't know that you could have been with a woman unless you have actually been with her.

Most will understand this concept but for the inexperienced person I will just say that women have been known to: lead men on for their ego's sake, be friends with a guy with no intention of sex, change their mind at the last minute, toy with men and date a guy just for a free meal (https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archi...d/594070/)

I've said this many times before, "I know I could have had her." to me is a total zero. It just doesn't count.

100%Big boss

"I could have won the lottery......if I purchased a ticket"

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-27-2019 8:43 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-27-2019 10:09 AM

(08-27-2019 8:19 AM)Paradox Wrote:  This is the statement of the year. "I know I could have had her." has to be the most egotistical, delusional and nonfactual statement on this forum. It only serves to drive product sales.

You have a point; but you probably could have gotten it across without the name-calling. Just pointing out that when you open by hurling insults, the impact of anything else you have to say is significantly diminished.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-27-2019 10:09 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What Mones to invest in with this months paycheck? in3deep 9 2,389 04-08-2015 11:20 AM
Last Post: SeekingSuccess
  Evolve + Xist on Stable Variable for Testing purposes rosebudd 25 8,419 02-26-2015 1:19 AM
Last Post: rosebudd
  What I've Learned in 6 Months of Mone use Username 3 1,921 02-15-2015 1:38 AM
Last Post: Username