Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1st Impressions - SheWolf
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: 1st Impressions - SheWolf
07-25-2012 9:42 AM

LOLing - I got feisty last night. That's what tangling ugly with the Ex Husband will do. Spend 12 hours in the ring with "virtual gloves" on and one gets a Mama Bear on too much adrenalin, piss and vinegar.

I could have smacked the bejesus out of nearly everybody last night. I really needed to have a martial arts class but by the time the crapola came to a head - no class was left so no way to go spar and throw kicks at someone's head.

I think I need to go buy a bag and put it in the basement so when stuff like that happens - I can go down and throw head shots on the bag until I feel better. Since the Androstadienone helped in the afternoon but not in the evening. UGH.

But I still thing there really OUGHT to be a Phero Standard that all molecules are listed - because in all seriousness - we all know certain molecules make us sick or react badly. If we knew they were in a blend - we could steer well clear of it. I'd much rather not buy it and NOT be sick than waste money, OD or get sick - by buying one I could have avoided in the first place.

If you have to list whats in food, and you have to list whats in cosmetics - I don't see why phero's are different. Whatevs - clearly that isn't an opinion shared or we wouldn't have so many vendors with proprietary blends that they won't release molecules included. And there are enough people willing to shell out and buy those blends so other people must not care.

I am going to vote with my wallet though - and show a strong preference for any formulator who says what's in their blends.

My Best,
Shelly B
07-25-2012 9:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Rep Post

07-26-2012 9:58 AM

(07-24-2012 6:56 PM)Shelly B Wrote:  I get a hint of anxiety and insecurity - but not horrible - which I *ONLY* get if there is t-doc in there somewhere. Must be low - or I'd be scrubbing it off bitching like crazy - or it's buffered like a son of gun.

Love Potion's La Femme - T-Doc - HATE IT. Horrible reactions to it. Love Potion's Empathy Potion - if that doesn't have T-Doc? I would eat my hat as I was a beta tester and I was one of the only people who LOATHED it. LOATHE - all caps. I LOATHE IT. I spit on it. Puke on it. If I were a cat I would bury it as totally shit - hate it. Empathy Potion works for so many people - me? Gives me a headache from hell - funky vision effects, and makes me a mean, nasty, stand offish, self conscious person. H.A.T.E. I.T.

If I could burn a bottle of Empathy Potion with a flame thrower - DONE. La Femme - not far behind. Hate hate hate - both. Has to be the T-Doc.

Thinking this has *some* but a whisper. If it's more than a whisper - it's exceptionally well buffered. But since they won't say - it's a guess.

Whoa. So you're running with my theory about Alpha TH-DOC? I was gonna check ingredient lists before posting about it.
07-26-2012 9:58 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-26-2012 10:05 AM

(07-26-2012 9:58 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  Whoa. So you're running with my theory about Alpha TH-DOC? I was gonna check ingredient lists before posting about it.

There is no ingredients listed.... unless you can find a hidden list somewhere - but I'm getting that same funky feeling I get with Empathy and La Femme - but only for a little bit so I'm guessing on the SheWolf...which is why I *said* I'm guessing.

I have to dig up that info on Alpha Th-Doc that our good friend who is a brilliant researcher and it's a crying shame we can't talk her into posting again - sent us both at some point on why she thinks's it is not a great molecule to use ...I am just swamped right now...

My Best,
Shelly B
07-26-2012 10:05 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SheWolf - getting no love Shelly B 8 3,340 06-22-2015 8:09 PM
Last Post: SonOfSaturn